Placed my first order with Mlg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Placed my first order with Mlg

Just placed first order today....will let everyone know when it arrives.

Ordered some bottles of masterone enanthe, test prop, tren ace and winnie caps.

Looking to do a spring shredder cycle. Any ideas on how best to use those 4 compounds for the best possible results?

Rep Points

Don't worry bro your in very good hands with MLG
    id go

prop- 500 a week
    mast- 500
    id run the tren just a little higher if you could and I would run the winny on the back end of your cycle

SCAMMER

Rep Points

thats good right there, i would add a little magic to that test right there boy, hell yea some eq would compliment it very well my friend, and you can run it from day one to the very last day and continue to add lean gains to your cycle, i love boldenone with whatever i run, it will aromatize at a slow rate, and it converts only half of what testosterone does, so have a little nolvadex on hand in case you need it ok, and when your done i recommend clomid actually for three months, and only 50mgs mon, wed, and friday, thats it,clomid does not work they have proven if it is ran every day, you wanna mimic the pulse release of the human body, and actually they say now clomid needs three months to be effective, and done properly, it will raise testoterone, and keep your sperm production running in the normal range,

i see three different fertility doctors, and one is the leader in his field, dr. guay from peabody mass, i shared that with you because nobody tells ya that testosterone will shut off your sperm production eventually, they say it will shut ya test production but nothing about fertility. so when i explain a pct protocol or the like, its because i have a little knowledge on the subject, i got my wife pregnant 3 times while i was juicing, because i did effective pct, when i stopped doing them i became sterile, and i been off for over 2 yrs now, all these bodybuilding protocols were actually not working, even the fda did testing on clomid and approved it because it was non addictive, why you ask,? they said the product was in-effective if abused and didnt work on moderate high doses, so i was blowing tons of cash for nothinbg because it wasnt working, i have recently changed my dosing to his criteria, and my ejaculate has already changed to a white color, no more clear, thats sperm !! so ya gotta be careful when i guy says do it this way, you dont know what it was based on,

i had a guy tell me anavar is so mild and safe, that i ran it for a while at 60mgs a day, 3 months later i had liver and kidney failure, its still a 17 alkaloid steroid and ya cant change the facts, they base there assumtion on lab work, but if you look at the original test preformed, they were done on aids patience with wasting disease, and dosing was done mild, moderate and heavy, after the test the product was made at 2.5 mgs and 5mgs, and recently 10mgs, but it was deemed safe and mild at the small dosing, and was effective at 20mgs a day at stopping the waste disease, but the ones on high dosing just about all died, the mortality rate was so high the fda put caps on their dosing, so is anavar safe,?? yes it is, at low moderate dosing, and at high dosing its fatal, it actually makes the muscle store creatine, so when your dumping 100 mgs a day in ya, there will come a time where ya liver and kidneys will fail, i know cause mine did, one time with var, another with oral tren, imagine that the same results with to different drugs, one deemed mild one harsh, so i say you make the call based on knowledge, its very important to learn as much as you can so all your cycles are very effective, and not counter productive, i lost more than gains when i was sick, shit i almost lost my life,

ok ok,, sorry i kidnapped the thread, im sorry guys just getting things off my mind thats all, it was not directed at anyone, i was just sharing things that been on my mind ok,
    thank you for listening guys.

bones

Rep Points

Thank you bones. I always find your posts, especially about personal experiences very interesting and full of great information. If it comes from you I know it's 100%.

Rep Points

Just received today....wow...super fast and excellent packaging. MLG has me as a permanat customer for life!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post
    Just received today....wow...super fast and excellent packaging. MLG has me as a permanat customer for life!!
    Good stuff bro. That was pretty damn fast

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Re: Placed my first order with Mlg

Nice choice, MLG Test Prop is the best in the biz
    I only use compounds verified for proper composition and concentration through spectroscopy conducted in a sterile laboratory.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GSRacer View Post
    Nice choice, MLG Test Prop is the best in the biz
    This is a fact!!

Rep Points

Very nice packaging indeed!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDawg View Post
    This is a fact!!
    x2