• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AbAxen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

So many fucking rule and security violations in this thread...

NO DISCUSSION OF LOCATIONS.
NO DISCUSSION OF SHIPPING DATES, TIMES OR TA.
NO DISCUSSION OF SHIPPING METHODS.
NO DISCUSSION OR PICTURES OF SHIPPING PACKAGES.

I'm going to get a super mod to edit or nuke this thread.

^He knows

so many fucking rule and security violations in this thread...

No discussion of locations.
No discussion of shipping dates, times or ta.
No discussion of shipping methods.
No discussion or pictures of shipping packages.

I'm going to get a super mod to edit or nuke this thread.

fucking thank you.

Handle this in private Further rule violations will result in a permaban.

Last edited:
Cut the crap

I deleted this fiasco of a thread in here due to a bazillion repeated violations...
normally I would just go through and edit everything...but it looks like another supermod started to edit it once already and the violations just kept going...so now its gone

And worst of all it wasn't even entertaining

and its back up...and im going through it killing anything that even smells like a violation so it may end up being irrelevant

Woulda preferred it gone... No mo CAWK pics for you Sheri

levram and steelvenom have driven me to go drink booze...

please do not talk about where things are shipped from, how they are paid for, when these events occur (with specifics???!!!!?? specifics?!)

I mean..i get why..everyone wants to prove their point to the open air/"public" view what have you...but cut the shit, thanx

Telling me you're getting shit tanked doesn't change my previous statement... :kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
lies..you'll send nudez on demand on and continue to like it

Damn you.... Ok... Hang on... :jerkit:

I think there is only one thing to prove here, if the Dbol is bunk or not.

I dont see how that could be effectively resolved to all parties satisfaction at this point

For nudez... Obviously

lies..you'll send nudez on demand on and continue to like it
I feel violated , I need a hot shower with a giant scrub brush and plenty of bubbles

levram and steelvenom have driven me to go drink booze...

please do not talk about where things are shipped from, how they are paid for, when these events occur (with specifics???!!!!?? specifics?!)

I mean..i get why..everyone wants to prove their point to the open air/"public" view what have you...but cut the shit, thanx

Hahahaha!!

Hey I need a price list so I can make an order plz thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check their site brother levram.us

Get Shredded!
Thanks broski I'm hitting my bulking season heard good things about this gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir!!!

For everyone reading this. Regardless of what you read about herein, the bottom line is the product I received is one of two things:

1.Complete crap "or"
2.Not dbol at all

All I wanted was fair treatment and this is what I get in return. I would of loved to send this back but instead I get ripped off.

Just as to avoid any possibility of getting ripped off by AbAxen, I would suggest going through another company. Because I swear to God on my soul, that this "Supposed dbol" is not working at all and that the box I recived this in came from xxxx.

Before proceeding; might I suggest some pop-corn and a drink... In all seriousness; I can't believe this is happening.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]WOW... Levram himself. How professional of you sir to come in here and act in the manor that you do. For anyone considering purchasing from Levram in the future; I wouldn't. Regardless of the name calling etc. I will say this. I swear to God I got this package from xxxx and the supposed DBOL isn't doing anything. I am going to be sending this in to a medical doctor "Not sure how to do that just yet" to have an analysis completed on whatever it is I have been taking.

I will also say I am no liar, like you are trying to make me out to be. You can call me an old man that suffers from short and long term memory loss from going oversees if you wish. That sir would be true. Everything both of you have said is to discredit me.

I will ill say AbAxen has been completely unprofessional about all of this. REGARDLESS of what I say or do is this how you treat someone that spent hundreds of dollars to get treated like this?

I will say I still have the package with the address on it from xxxxx here at my house still as proof. Only thing I did throw away away was the colored bubble rap it came with. For some reason my lovely wife held on to it. Thank God.

Im going to finish the two bottles of TestE since it was sealed with an AbAxen label on it and HOPE it's not fish oil or some bullshit I'm actually injecting (Homor) Because the supposed Dbol definately is either 1. Garbage or 2. Something else. I'm still waiting for your answer as to what black and yellow capsules are since Mansir39 stated his dbol capsules are all black.

Why in the hell would you put Dbol in two different capsule colors? Is this how unorganized your company is? Mansir stated his are all black colored. The ones I snapped a picture of are black and yellow. So... What say you?
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)][/COLOR]
I was told I am taking dbol wrong. I went to the AbAxen area here and I was told to take it 45 minutes before workout. Well that didn't work either. And I'm not sure why Levram mentioned me stating I was taking two capsules a day... He stated I said that more than once. Now I do suffer from memory loss but if I say something a few times I usually remember it... I do remember saying tha one time I ised two capsules 1 two hrs. prior to WO and 1 45 min. prior to WO to eliminate any possibilities of taking it wrong etc. Long story short, after following all directives, trial on empty stomachs, no results.

And the estrogen was suppose to be humorou. I'm not sure how he missed that and took it serious...

So for anyone wanting to order through AbAxen in the future; I would suggest alternate means of ordering products as to avoid getting scammed. Also; don't do what I did; do your research and use a company that's been around for a while.

I swear to everyone here, now, in the future and on every grave of any family member of mine that died, that the box I got this in came from xxxxx. I will talk to ANYONE via telephone and gladly hand out my phone number and explain this all in full detail, with my wife as my witness. She's a fantastic woman and just talking to us you will know truth from lie through sincerity.

In conclusion:
1. AbAxen has treated this completely UN-professionally regardless of anything. No excuse to act like that.
2. I would NOT order from AbAxen to avoid getting scammed / ripped off.
3. The box from AbAxen WAS shipped from xxxx

To everyone reading this bs; my sincere apologies brothers! This is like JV / mediocre melodrama at best. But I swear to everyone in here about everything I stated being the truth. I will gladly Talk to anyone and explain in full about any of this via phone or PM.

But regardless of all this, if you want professionalism, as you can see reading above on Levram's post, your not going to get it from him.

Much respect, SV
[/COLOR]

There are labs that show the test is legit. Please don't try and make claims and slam products that have valid labs

I just find it interesting that several vets have backed this source (vets who have a benefit in actually bashing sources) and one new guy says the dbol is bunk so people get freaked.
1. If a source is going to send out something fake or bunk...its not going to be dbol.
2. This guy has too many issues with his story.
3. Why would you ask for more of something from a source that sent you bunk shit???

I'm sorry but I got a few bottles of a bunk AI (spent more on that than you did this dbol) you know what I did? Trashed it and used a different place. Something doesn't add up here... But I digress, I will now go back to ignoring this thread as I did for the last few days.

I just find it interesting that several vets have backed this source (vets who have a benefit in actually bashing sources) and one new guy says the dbol is bunk so people get freaked.
1. If a source is going to send out something fake or bunk...its not going to be dbol.
2. This guy has too many issues with his story.
3. Why would you ask for more of something from a source that sent you bunk shit???

I'm sorry but I got a few bottles of a bunk AI (spent more on that than you did this dbol) you know what I did? Trashed it and used a different place. Something doesn't add up here... But I digress, I will now go back to ignoring this thread as I did for the last few days.

LMFAO! Ok I know I'm high as a kite right now but that is by far "Post of the Year" nomination right there brother. Everything you said in #1,2,3 is exactly what I was thinking a few days ago. Good shit!!!!!

I suggest this thread be closed so it is not viewable on the internet. There is enough shit going on with suppliers lately and more suspicion does not need to be raised.

The Reps should have kept their mouths closed and had Tommy ban the kid as I'm sure that has already been done. At least I hope it has been done.

*Close this thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back