• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

KC's second cycle

KCBARBELLJOE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone!

Everyone seemed to like my last one, so here is another!
Will post pics and some measurements soon, in the process of moving so been SUPER busy lately. That should die down soon though.

Well here is the Cycle

Week 1 900mgs of Test E
Week 2-4 600mgs of Test E
(I am going to follow Heavy's Protocol, EXCEPT I WILL BE USING AROMASIN AND HCG)
Week 5-12 750mg Test E and 450 mg NPP. Both evenly split between three injections M/W/F
Week 13-14 1g of Test Prop and 500mg of NPP

I have Caber for when I am on NPP
I also have Aromasin as my AI using 25mgs dosed at 12.5mg twice a day, going up to 50mg if needed.
I WILL take bloods every month to keep and eye on estradiol, prolactin, test levels, lipids, etc

Test E is from Anabolic America
NPP is from OP
Caber is from SFY (RIP)
HCG is from Domestic Supply

probably going to pick up some TNE near the end...mostly likely from BLP or AMA

Current stats
5 foot 9
200lbs sometimes 205lbs
Goals
I want to 5x5 on these if not better
225lbs shoulder press
315lbs bench press
405lb squats
495lbs deadlifts
I want to weigh 220-230

These are my absolute MINIMUM goals. I am sure I will be able to pass them. I was close last time

Well now to update you all, I am currently on day 3. I injected 600mgs of Test E Monday, and 300mg of Test E tonight. That finishes the first week of Heavy's protocol.
I plan to update this log a minimum of three times a week so stay tuned everyone, this is going to be a good one!
Oh yeah, I am bulking.

Wow guys, sorry I have been slacking hardcore on this. I moved and just semi finished setting everything up at my place.

So far everything feels good. I have not experienced the PAINFULL AND CRIPPLING PIP people have been talking about. I did notice some PIP. However it was nothing that stopped me from being able to preform my daily task. I work a physical labor job, on my feet all day. Climbing in and out of airplanes all day, it did not bother me.

I will be getting bloods in three weeks. I am running protocol. I plan on buying a scale and a body caliper so I can measure all my stats for you all.

So next week I plan on kicking this log into high gear.

Stay tuned everyone

Yeah sorry man. Been slacking like a mother fucker on logging this time around. Between work and work outs I am barely even on the boards anymore.

Well anyways, I got my blood drawn monday and will post results when i get them. Hopefully thursday/friday.

As of yesterday I am now doing
750mg test e p/week
450mg NPP p/week
1mg caber pharma from sfy split in .5mg twice a week
25mg Aromasin ED
In about 2 or 3 weeks going to add provirion at 75mg ed

IML Gear Cream!
Only "side" I got was I injected the NPP to fast and some leaked out. It hurt for about 30min after that. Feels perfectly fine today. Looking forward to pinning again tomorrow

Back