• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Supplement Shop

CCowell518

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where is everyone's favorite place to purchase your supplements? Good quality as well as good prices!

allstar or bb.com depending on sales

I like a couple local places that aren't gnc. Online BB.com is decent

BB.com has the largest variety, and best deals imo. Shipping is high sometimes but free gifts over 75+ and usually you can get a 10% off total discount. If you shop right you can get amazing bogos

BB.com has the largest variety, and best deals imo. Shipping is high sometimes but free gifts over 75+ and usually you can get a 10% off total discount. If you shop right you can get amazing bogos
bb.com i find hella expensive compared to lockout

dont hate on my job...im one of the best in my region...;)
I work at GNC as well.People can hate all they want, but GNC is a decent store.Plus I have a mountain of free shit from working there.

GNC is what introduced me to this shit like 18 yrs ago...

I had a mountain of free shit then...
Id kill for the real xenadrine :(

GNC sold GHB not too long ago

Their prices are way too high, most expensive Quest bars I've found.
Bb.com usually, or sometimes Amazon

Allstar. Gets to me in less than a day

GNC sold GHB not too long ago

Their prices are way too high, most expensive Quest bars I've found.
Bb.com usually, or sometimes Amazon

Yea but if you wait for one of their sales then they mark down their prices by like 30%!!! Lmao GNC does some shitty things. I know someone who worked in a GNC for a long while and he said never go on the sales because they would send them the new prices (corporate store) and everything would be marked up enough to cover the discounts. Gotta love GNC

Mine isn't a corporate store and we've never done anything like that.Our owner is the nicest guy in the world.He let's us price match to pretty much anything including bb.com

Get Shredded!
True Nutrition and DPS . I did some comparison shopping with Lockout Supps and they do seem to be the cheapest . BB.com has dropped their prices in recent years and do have the best selection but they have been the priciest in the past . I'm on the warpath to stop buying all this crap anyway . For the last 5 months I've been buying about $200.00 per month and I'm done . Most of this stuff is a scam and it disgusts me .

What about supplementwarehouse.com guys? Always blowout and clearance sales, fuck ton of variety. If I have patience to wait then I buy there. Otherwise I catch the sales at my gym.

Back