• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thinking about moving my girl in...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on tren, this shit's not supposed to happen, but I'm thinking of moving my girl in. She has kids, I have kids, I'm about to try and buy a house. She really is awesome and I've lived alone for 4 years since I got divorced (was married for 8 years). I'm not feeling lonely or any of that. I just don't know. I keep thinking about what if I change my mind in a few months. This shit is so much easier to figure out when you're in your 20's and there's no kids.

Thoughts?

If she is that cool , then she will be ok with waiting till ur ok with it , you know that living with somebody is a lot different , especially when there is kids on both sides, I'm 32 and my son will be 13 at the end of July so I got started early and I been through so much shit in my life I don't know how I made it, it's better if u can wait imo, how long u been with this girl?

9 months. She's not pushing. Got a couple of months to decide, before she reups her lease. It's like on one side it's always felt like part of a life living alone. Then I think to myself "yeah it's the good part, dumbass." I'm 37. This shit was easier when I was 25 lol.

My issue would be the kids. She ok with you disciplining her kids? Vice versa?

The kids themselves aren't too bad. I'm big on teaching my boys respect, if they fuck up they know it's a problem. She thinks I'm a great dad, discipline and all and I take them out all the time. I'm on the goodnight hugs list although we never spend the night together with the kids. I'm pretty protective of my time with my kids until I'm sure it's a relationship with legs women don't meet my kids. That's their time.

She doesn't make much so I'm going to be paying for a lot. That's a bigger concern.

It is the good part! , if she isn't struggling then I would keep it the way it is, just saying.

How many kids does she have? Don't mind being the bread winner but for the Brady bunch it gets hard

The kids themselves aren't too bad. I'm big on teaching my boys respect, if they fuck up they know it's a problem. She thinks I'm a great dad, discipline and all and I take them out all the time. I'm on the goodnight hugs list although we never spend the night together with the kids. I'm pretty protective of my time with my kids until I'm sure it's a relationship with legs women don't meet my kids. That's their time.

She doesn't make much so I'm going to be paying for a lot. That's a bigger concern.

speaking from experience..the kids will have conflicts with each other no matter what
they'll fight like siblings only they aren't ..

I would try vacationing with all of the kids like camping or the sort and some long weekends with everyone at one place or the other to see how it all goes before i'd even consider it
and ask yourself if you can live without the girlfrined. if you can..I wouldnt move her in

its just hard on the kids ya know...blend and then separate
it kinda screws them up

- - - Updated - - -

mine and the jacks little brady bunch is blended 3 times over

7 kids between us..im not even kidding
three are 18 or almost 18 (month or two)

and its weird as fuck sometimes

speaking from experience..the kids will have conflicts with each other no matter what
they'll fight like siblings only they aren't ..

I would try vacationing with all of the kids like camping or the sort and some long weekends with everyone at one place or the other to see how it all goes before i'd even consider it
and ask yourself if you can live without the girlfrined. if you can..I wouldnt move her in

its just hard on the kids ya know...blend and then separate
it kinda screws them up

- - - Updated - - -

mine and the jacks little brady bunch is blended 3 times over

7 kids between us..im not even kidding
three are 18 or almost 18 (month or two)

and its weird as fuck sometimes

good call on the vacay thing... make sure its slightly longer then it needs to be.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol@can't live without. If life has taught me anything it's that there isn't anyone I can't live without. The kids are I guess, but since the divorce I frequently go weeks without talking to them and sometimes a month or more without seeing them. It's one of those things where you just have to accept the unacceptable or be miserable all the time.

buy the house without her (no idea if that's what you were planning on doing) that way if things go south you still have the house for you and your kids

Lol@can't live without. If life has taught me anything it's that there isn't anyone I can't live without. The kids are I guess, but since the divorce I frequently go weeks without talking to them and sometimes a month or more without seeing them. It's one of those things where you just have to accept the unacceptable or be miserable all the time.

I hear this...Ive been divorced and had shit turned upside down

buuut. I'd be pretty miserable if the jack decided to up and leave
he was gone for a week down to KY a cpl weeks before my mother in law passed away and I was completely miserable he was gone..which kind of surprised me honestly

I'd do it since you've been together for 9 months. Its not like you're getting married and being locked in. It should make things easier on both of you being in the same place.

9 months is way too soon if you ask me.
Dating someone and living with them are two entirely different animals..

this is spot on. been there done that learned my lesson after the 2nd go around.

buy the house without her (no idea if that's what you were planning on doing) that way if things go south you still have the house for you and your kids

This ^

Also cover yr ass , prenup ....

Finances will remain separate. My new house will be my house, and that will be done by a lawyer. The last one was mine too but I have it to her for the kids... NEVER give all your shit away. I left with my clothes tools and truck - just what I needed to rebuild, but fuck a bunch of rebuilding if you don't have to! Lesson learned. :roflmao:

Tread lightly brother trust me ....who ur datin isnt the one u will be living with ....and the one ur livin with isnt the one ur goin to marry remember that trust me true as hell :roflmao:.....try some extended times together like sheriv stated some vacation or sleep overs cor a weekend or even a wk see how it goes ...who knows it might be awesome or it might be a red flag there when ur testin waters w/vaca&sleep overs

why dont you give it another year youve clearly been doing good this long with out in house pussy i think you can wait a lil longer if you guys are booed up right now she wont leave any time soon since she knows how good of a dad you are witch is a plus in a girls eyes . the kids well they will battle each other and youll find out how crazy it really is how do i know well lets just say i was in the same boat thar shit is for the birds , but who are we to decide your furture your a grow ass man brother you do what you feel is right we can only advise. good luck to you my man i hope you do whats you think is right lots of good advise here its your call.....

cheapthreads out........

out of pure obligation... and frankly disappointment in you fellas.... I have to ask for pics of said girl. at least her ass before I can make an informed and educated decision

Get Shredded!
out of pure obligation... and frankly disappointment in you fellas.... I have to ask for pics of said girl. at least her ass before I can make an informed and educated decision
Search is your friend

tumblr_mzl4wwznM51tq7s4oo1_500.jpg

The one that you snapped a pic of while she was sleeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was with my girl for 12 years (15-27yrs old) before we moved in together. We had a great thing going, so we never thought to change it. Our homes were near each other. We saw each other pretty much every day, even if only for lunch. We spent the night together 4-5 nights a week. But, we always had our own homes/beds to go back to, when we needed a break or a good nights rest. We had a great relationship. We never fought, ever.

Then this March we started talking about marriage and kids and decided maybe we should move in together, see how that goes and talk "kids" again in a year or 2. That lasted 2 months before I moved out. We haven't spoken since May...

The one that you snapped a pic of while she was sleeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I posted her ass a few weeks ago while you homos were going on about somebody's cawk or something...

I was with my girl for 12 years (15-27yrs old) before we moved in together. We had a great thing going, so we never thought to change it. Our homes were near each other. We saw each other pretty much every day, even if only for lunch. We spent the night together 4-5 nights a week. But, we always had our own homes/beds to go back to, when we needed a break or a good nights rest. We had a great relationship. We never fought, ever.

Then this March we started talking about marriage and kids and decided maybe we should move in together, see how that goes and talk "kids" again in a year or 2. That lasted 2 months before I moved out. We haven't spoken since May...
Kids are out of the question. I paid that Jew doctor good money to open my sack, cut me high, and burn those bitches closed before putting metal clamps on them just to make sure!

Man that's alot to put on your plate. I have my kids every other weekend and by the time the weekends over it's like, ok back to moms bye! Kids are stressful. plus add on someones elses kids....Man you must have a heart of gold if you go threww with this. But best of luck with whatever you decide :winkfinger:

Kids are out of the question. I paid that Jew doctor good money to open my sack, cut me high, and burn those bitches closed before putting metal clamps on them just to make sure!

Lmao!

LOL.

Well it wasn't the kids discussion that caused us to split, I was actually excited about that. It was moving in together and being around each other 24/7, with nowhere to escape to.

What I'm getting at is- If you have a good thing going right now, why change it? You're having fun together, getting laid when you want...what benefit is there to YOU - or her for that matter - to moving her in?

If it's a financial thing, that's something else. Like you can't afford your place and could use the help with rent etc... But it sounds like that isn't an issue here.

Nothing wrong with wanting to move forward in the relationship, spending more time together, introducing the kids. But keep you home base, man! You should always have a launch pad for your escape craft.

Back