• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps Inj. D-bol Feedback?

delcapone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone used Geneza Brand Inj. D-bol or Anadrol Or D-bol/anadrol mix?

Hey bro its been a while since you asked about inj dbol... I just ordered gp tne/dbol. If you haven't tried yet I'll let you know as soon as it comes in if its g2g.... read a lot of good reviews on it. Ordered a bunch lol

I have never personally used this one TNE yes but with Dbol no please keep us posted on how you like it.

I'm using Geneza tne/dbol and it's painful. Did a 1cc shot in my quad and its been hurting for a week. I pinned my
Left glute this morning and it has already knotted up..

Tne/dbol crashed bad.. but I also have a vial of straight tne and dbol50/anadrol50 and I must admit I an having much better luck with these two then I did with the tne/dbol. Getting great pumps!

My tne/dbol was crystallized some but got it taken care of. I did 1c of it today to try. It was not painful.

Mine was crystallizes also, did the hot water and it cleared up. About 3 days later it had crashed completely. Cloudy and damn near solid. Whats funny is the straight tne and dbol50/anadrol50 were both fine

I put mine in oven for 30mins on 270°… it cleared up and stayed clear. The 1c shot I did had 1c of test e with it also. I definitely felt better in gym but not what I thought it was going to be. Next time Im pinning it by itself and I'm goin to try 1.5c

That will probably work, I usually take the shot and add a 25mg dbol

Glad to know that. I actually just tried it to see what its about. I was wanting to use it when I run my next cycle as a preworkout but wasn't sure about doing that cause I have dbol pills also. I was planning to run 25mg of dbol for 4-6weeks. To jump start cycle. That being said on my hard workout days it would b kool to pin 1c of tne/dbol to.

IML Gear Cream!
Go with 50mg a day on the days you dont use injection, 25mg plus shots on workout days

Sounds like a fun pre workout I must say.

Glad to know that. I actually just tried it to see what its about. I was wanting to use it when I run my next cycle as a preworkout but wasn't sure about doing that cause I have dbol pills also. I was planning to run 25mg of dbol for 4-6weeks. To jump start cycle. That being said on my hard workout days it would b kool to pin 1c of tne/dbol to.

I think its going to be. I will keep you'll updated as I will know soon

Can't answer that question yet. I have a couple different geneza products but waiting to start my next cycle. I just took a shot of their tne/dbol other day to give it a try n I did feel better but I'm between cycles right now and I didn't run any pct so its hard to say.

Back