• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Twisted is need of guidance(full blown log)

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alrite guys I been talkin about it for while now ,I cant stall no longer:roflmao:...A few guys offered help and opinions when I mentioned it over a month ago ,Bm called me on it and said DO IT...Now heres a little info on me ....diet = not as clean as should be :nono:..not junk food ie cookies,chocolate ..but meals Im talkin about not as clean as it should ...Im 5'10" weight 217lbs (presently) ..goals more muscle size ,tighten up abs not visible:mad:..lean up but increase muscle size ...work on my back and legs (left knee is jacked) ..my age is 41yrs olds ......ok enough talk let me try to post some before pics and no heckling ....there will be before pics mid pics and results pics...now Im a mess and need to step it up and with bushmasters help and other guys input we can do it ...:coffee:

Pics show up small ...alittle help on how to get few normal size pics up where no one needs magnifying glass to see:roflmao:

Last edited:
twistedgto pics

Alrite guys I been talkin about it for while now ,I cant stall no longer:roflmao:...A few guys offered help and opinions when I mentioned it over a month ago ,Bm called me on it and said DO IT...Now heres a little info on me ....diet = not as clean as should be :nono:..not junk food ie cookies,chocolate ..but meals Im talkin about not as clean as it should ...Im 5'10" weight 217lbs (presently) ..goals more muscle size ,tighten up abs not visible:mad:..lean up but increase muscle size ...work on my back and legs (left knee is jacked) ..my age is 41yrs olds ......ok enough talk let me try to post some before pics and no heckling ....there will be before pics mid pics and results pics...now Im a mess and need to step it up and with bushmasters help and other guys input we can do it ...:coffee:
here you go my friend

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-43-07-1_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-43-07-1_resized_1.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-43-36-1_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-43-36-1_resized_1.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-02-1_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-02-1_resized_1.png
    178 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-05-1_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-05-1_resized_1.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-09-1_resized_1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-08-44-09-1_resized_1.png
    171 KB · Views: 171
Hahah he looks familiar haha thanks mansir ur the man ...ok now if there any other pics that are needed let me know guys , but this is me and this is what ur workin with so help me get to next level guys thanks .......all suggestion will b takin and im 100% committed to this ......:winkfinger:

That's a bad as piston! Lol. You have an idea for cycle yet or that's what your asking to be helped with?

Im always on gear brother ..I need motivation ..techniques , and everyones experiences ...again Im lookin for increased muscle size ..leanie up a bit but no to lean ....tighten up abs ..just to next level ....im on 600 test c ...350 tren ace a week ....5ius gh ....i been this years but i need structure more target exercises ...my arms are 18"1/8 I want imlrovement to 18"3/4 my abs to be more visible ...and i know we can get tbere with bm and all u guys help ..NEXT LEVEL BIGGER LEANER MEANER ...

Subbed and please email me or post your current days diet here. Also please post cycle. I can tweak it all and shoot you a few weeks of workouts tomorrow. If you have the mental fortitude you can make some huge changes. Your pics don't look bad at all from what I can see.

U got it bush master pics are small but I got it figured out so if new or additional pics are need just say the word ..i posted up some compounds im running and diet i work out its junk for food but it isnt clean by far ....i work out 5xs a wks and one of those days is what i call a light day meanin im bs around lol....if u can throw out some suggestion on diet I would follow the best i could as far calorie count idk ...i eat 3 to 4 xs aday ....some diets are really exspensive and i cant afford it but if u have some basic suggestions please tbrow it out there ..im running 350mgs tren a awk and600 mgs test c and 5ius of urs truely gh ...i have test e and dbols on hand in stash......but i have enough of trena and test c to run this ....all help is appreciated

Upper body day nutrition

Meal 1: 6oz chicken (cooked weight), 3/4 cup oatmeal, 2 tbsp grits or cream of rice

Meal 2: 6oz chicken, 1.25 cup brown rice (cooked weight), green veggies

Meal 3: same as 2

Meal 4: pwo meal, 6oz chicken, 8oz red or sweet potato (uncooked weight) Have this meal 20min post gh shot which is immediately pwo.

Meal 5: 4oz red meat (cooked weight), 1 scoop pro powder, 1/4 cup almonds

IML Gear Cream!
Hormones if you want just drop back to 5-600mg test no tren. We will use that later when ramping up.

Leg day nutrition

Meal 1: 4oz chicken (cooked weight), 1 cup oatmeal, 4 tbsp grits or cream of rice

Meal 2: 4oz chicken, 1.5 cup brown rice (cooked weight), green veggies

Meal 3: same as 2, add 1/4 cup raisins

Meal 4: pwo meal, 4oz chicken, 8oz red or sweet potato (uncooked weight) Have this meal 20min post gh shot which is immediately pwo.

Day off nutrition

Meal 1: 6oz chicken (cooked weight), 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 tbsp grits or cream of rice

Meal 2: 6oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice (cooked weight), green veggies

Meal 3: same as 2

Meal 4: pwo meal, 6oz chicken, 8oz red or sweet potato (uncooked weight)

U got it seems very do able(diet) ..awesome thanks ...so drop tren got it ...what u think about some dbols ? ......and umm pro powder??? Please explain

My man, your a pretty stout 5'10. Wish my big ass was only 5'10... I'm subbed and here to offer advice if you need. How do you like the GH btw? I've been trying to get in on some but syntech picks everyone except me for some freebies damnit lol.

U got it seems very do able(diet) ..awesome thanks ...so drop tren got it ...what u think about some dbols ? ......and umm pro powder??? Please explain
Dbols we can add in a bit. Philosophy here is to get you pretty lean on little hormones. Then up hormones and add food to grow lean. Pro powder is just protein powder of your choice. Just make sure its at least isolate and little carbs.

Also use any condiments you want to but keep it under 5g sugar/carbs. I use liquid aminos and stir fry almost every meal. I precook all meats for a few days on grill and then weigh per meal as needed. You can do same for rice. In a pinch sub 6oz chicken for about 50g protein powder. 4oz would be about 36g protein powder.

U got it bushmaster will do ...i will email for work out ....use ur safemail ?

My man, your a pretty stout 5'10. Wish my big ass was only 5'10... I'm subbed and here to offer advice if you need. How do you like the GH btw? I've been trying to get in on some but syntech picks everyone except me for some freebies damnit lol.

What ur big guy I need ur size I would be a gladiator:roflmao:...ur a monster man ...syntech is battling the demonds with there gh brotber :roflmao:...one person and one person only i trust ......i been on gh this time from jan of this yr its a hell of aid and it does make a difference a d at my age i need it lol....yo keep stoppin in brother ..

good luck bro! :winkfinger: as Bush said, you have a good start already. You should reach your goals in no time.

Get Shredded!
Looking good twisted!

Also looking forward to the diet and nutrition part of this.

good luck bro! :winkfinger: as Bush said, you have a good start already. You should reach your goals in no time.

Hey smokey its now or never im not gettin any younger :roflmao:....im goin to give it my all ...thanks bro

Looking big bro.... Definitely in for mid and post pics

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Yea the pics where tricky but i think i have it figure out so there regular size ,so next pics should b better...and thanks brother ..

Ok guys weighed in at 217 today ...Im rearranging work out and diet in next few days, but im not one for detailed work out or diet logs....If u guys would like to see detailed info I will do it ....Todays work out was shoulder shrubs ,presses ....pull ups , and triceps and I hit pec deck ....now I have a issue with a knee so legs I will have to work around some....one leg quad strengthen etc ...also included some basic before pics View attachment 7894View attachment 7895View attachment 7896

Last edited:
Man this pic crap is killin me :roflmao:...fuckin pics upside down wtf

Last edited:
Screenshot_2014-06-29-12-19-50.jpgScreenshot_2014-06-29-12-19-30.jpgScreenshot_2014-06-29-12-19-20.jpg

ok some basic before shots ...:coffee:...I have a samsung note 2 and its fightin me :roflmao:

Every time I see "semi log" I think this must be about tren+mast :coffee:

Hey I be pinning that shit once I start to ramp up ...I dropped tren and lowered test to 500mgs a week ....:(

Back