• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

just placed first order with naps

some of GP stuff is thick as hell. ran it on my first cycle and man did it take some effort to get it through a 21g. had to heat it almost every time, the last GP test e i ran gave pip like shitty prop, 4-5 days at a time.

some of GP stuff is thick as hell. ran it on my first cycle and man did it take some effort to get it through a 21g. had to heat it almost every time, the last GP test e i ran gave pip like shitty prop, 4-5 days at a time.

hmm I never had that prob I use a 22g I'm running from another source also and there stuff is thicker than naps but true on pip

the last GP test e i ran gave pip like shitty prop, 4-5 days at a time.

Oh gosh yes, so much this! I dug into some of my GP Tren E stash I got at 50% from one of their sales, about a year ago. It left me with staggering PIP! I did not have this experience in the past with them. The gear still worked great but it hurt like hell.

You'll probably be okay. I got my order over a year ago maybe it was just that batch. Gear was always smooth beforehand and I've been a customer since around 2008.

The waiting game sucks lmao
n.gif

Yeah it does. Especially just to find out that your stuff has been seized, lol. It's cool that they'll re-ship it free of charge though if something happens. Lately they've been shipping much faster than they were the last 2 months, so maybe they've got some things worked out.

Back