• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First timer-female cycle

littlelady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, I am still waiting for a TD but I figured I would start my stats and history as I am avoiding shit I actually should be doing.

I am about 5'1 and weigh about 140.

I have been training hard and focused for approx. 2 years now and I amdefinitely addicted. I am not afraid to train hard and heavy and live for thepain.
Split is chest/ shoulders, legs, Back, Legs, Upper body
I typically train with a bit of volume, with occasional deload weeks.

For example my leg day today:

Standing Ham curl-3 sets x 20 reps

Back Squats- 10x10 205lbs
Front Squats 3 sets x 10-12 reps 145
Bulgarian split squat drop set to failure-70lbs-50lbs-30lbs-Bodyweight, 3 sets each leg
Leg extensions drop sets, with a static holdon the last rep.( I have someone just hold a constant pressure on the pad untilmy quads give out. 2-3 sets depending on how dead I am).
I am currently shoulder pressing 45s
Incline Chest-55s
I think this gives a basic idea of mycurrent stats.
My plan for the first cycle:
Week 1 5mg Var 2x day
Week 2 5mg 2x day
Week 3 5mg 2x day
Week 4 5mg 2x day
Week 5 10mg 2x day
Week 6 10mg 2x day
Week 7 10mg 2x day
Week 8 10mg 2x day
Week 9 5mg 2x day
Week 10 5mg 2x day

All depending on sides of course. My hope is to perhaps tighten up a bit, as I am a little soft, but primarily I would like to gain some more mass.
My diet is solid, I am a food scale fanatic and have not been afraid to eat enough to gain weight the past few years(110lbs-140). I am one of those people that literally track everything.

Well that’s that. I will see about pics butI have some distinguishing ink so, a little more challenging.

Thanks for looking,
Peace.

Those are some good numbers. What's your BF% like at that weight?

I'd keep the run to 6-8 weeks max and just run 10mg the whole length. Less sides that way, and those dosages aren't necessary for first female cycles. If you can gain at a lower dose and make significant changes in body composition, why up the amount of androgens in your body? Taper off the last couple of days.

If you're worried about ink, you can always open your picture in paint, and draw over it (if it's necessary, PM a mod and they can help you photoshop out anything distinguishable.)

What are the diet plans for the cycle?

Subbed

Yes. Finally, a log. My girls been wanting to try var but we're worried about sides and stuff. I'll be following along :)

I'd keep the run to 6 weeks and just run 10mg the whole length. Less sides that way. Taper off the last couple of days.

If you're worried about ink, you can always open your picture in paint, and draw over it (if it's necessary, PM a mod and they can help you photoshop out anything distinguishable.)

BF around 18% I would say. Nothing to impressive, I have been happy a bit softer so it was not a concern to me.

2240 kcal

155g Protein
rest a mix of carbs and fats. I have done better on higher carb traditionally. So I will keep with that right now.
Really 6 weeks? Something to think about.

Last edited:

I'd keep the run to 6-8 weeks max and just run 10mg the whole length. Less sides that way, and those dosages aren't necessary for first female cycles. If you can gain at a lower dose and make significant changes in body composition, why up the amount of androgens in your body? Taper off the last couple of days.

subbed and good advice here...^^^^^^^^^

BF around 18% I would say. Nothing to impressive, I have been happy a bit softer so it was not a concern to me.

2240 kcal

155g Protein
rest a mix of carbs and fats. I have done better on higher carb traditionally. So I will keep with that right now.
Really 6 weeks? Something to think about.
Yep, 6-8 weeks. Even women who've been lifting consistently for 5-6 years experience great gains and very visible changes on 10mg. The time to push your dosages higher is when 10mg no longer works for you.

Anyone who's saying you should be doing 20mg your first time is either a) trying to sell more gear or b) is using gear to cover up their weaknesses in diet/training, and not worried about androgenic sides and c) hasn't seen what 10mg will do in a lifter who knows how to get enough protein and do a proper training routine (which with your natural numbers it seems like you do)

IML Gear Cream!
Yep, 6-8 weeks. Even women who've been lifting consistently for 5-6 years experience great gains and very visible changes on 10mg. The time to push your dosages higher is when 10mg no longer works for you.

Anyone who's saying you should be doing 20mg your first time is either a) trying to sell more gear or b) is using gear to cover up their weaknesses in diet/training, and not worried about androgenic sides and c) hasn't seen what 10mg will do in a lifter who knows how to get enough protein and do a proper training routine (which with your natural numbers it seems like you do)

Alright, that'll be the plan then. Thanks again for all your advice!

Looking forward to the log!

20mg for 8 weeks, just tapering off the last week would be an excellent second run of var if you decide to do another after this one, and a little more androgen sides don't bother you.

And we're live!

I am as impressed as everyone said I would be. May have taken a little longer than expected, but TD was discreet as could be. Important as I share living spaces with others. Packed tight, wow did I luck out. I'd wait twice as long for this quality care. Thanks Green!

A few changes I have decided I am too soft to do a straight bulk cycle right now, so I am going to go into a bit of a deficit and see about tightening up a bit. Kcals will be set at 1625 to start and I will monitor from there.Not looking forward to it as I HATE dieting, but I am looking forward to seeing how it is on a little gear.

I will get pics up sometime tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

And we're live!

I am as impressed as everyone said I would be. May have taken a little longer than expected, but TD was discreet as could be. Important as I share living spaces with others. Packed tight, wow did I luck out. I'd wait twice as long for this quality care. Thanks Green!

A few changes I have decided I am too soft to do a straight bulk cycle right now, so I am going to go into a bit of a deficit and see about tightening up a bit. Kcals will be set at 1625 to start and I will monitor from there.Not looking forward to it as I HATE dieting, but I am looking forward to seeing how it is on a little gear.

I will get pics up sometime tomorrow!

I should also mention I was eating like an asshole the last seven days so I'm holding a bit of water and should respond quick to a deficit.

Holding a bunch of water and pretty damn soft but this is today. Looking forward to training tonight, back and shoulders my favorite. Will post numbers and such after.

Took 10mg yesterday, will take 10 mg today before I hit the gym.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Great starting point. Should be able to see results easily from here. With a bulk or cut. Enjoy.

10X10 squats with 205 is very impressive and it shows in your leg development. Best of luck with your cycle.

Get Shredded!
Nice. Your legs are huge. :) you'll be reppin 2 plates in no time. Im sure youre going to be very happy with the results from a cut especially if you stay on a good diet and hit your macros.

Subbed! That's no joke on those front/back squats! Great starting point as others have said.. Maybe I missed it but what's your cardio consist of?

If you can, try to split your dose into half in the morning, half in the afternoon, because of var's short half-life
Looking forward to the progress :winkfinger:

Subbed

My wife's been asking about Var and very interested to see a log for it, looking very promising!

http://www.steroidforyou.com/index.php?route=common/home

Let me know if she has anything in particular she is looking to know or if I miss something!

Wow. Great starting point. Should be able to see results easily from here. With a bulk or cut. Enjoy.

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

Subbed, my girlfriend is also very interested in running var.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samethine, let me know if I miss something!

10X10 squats with 205 is very impressive and it shows in your leg development. Best of luck with your cycle.

Nice. Your legs are huge. :) you'll be reppin 2 plates in no time. Im sure youre going to be very happy with the results from a cut especially if you stay on a good diet and hit your macros.

Thank you, thank you!

Subbed! That's no joke on those front/back squats! Great starting point as others have said.. Maybe I missed it but what's your cardio consist of?

Thanks! Cardio is against my religion ;). Actually I plan to start one Hiit session a week and adjust from there. I am a minimalist with cardio.

If you can, try to split your dose into half in the morning, half in the afternoon, because of var's short half-life
Looking forward to the progress :winkfinger:

Yeah, that was the original plan, but they are in capsules and I was a little hesitant to split em.

Okay, sweet back/shoulders workout tonight.

Pullups 2 sets * 10 reps
Single arm bb rows drop sets 40lbs added and stripped a plate at each failure. 10-15 reps at each weight. 4 sets each arm
Meadow rows. 30lbs added *3 sets
Single arm lat raises drop set 30lbs*15reps to 17.5reps*10reps x 5 sets each arm
DB shoulder presses 45lbs 15-17reps *4 sets
Lat pull downs 100lbs 10*3
Upright rows 40lbs 15*3

Okay, sweet back/shoulders workout tonight.

Pullups 2 sets * 10 reps
Single arm bb rows drop sets 40lbs added and stripped a plate at each failure. 10-15 reps at each weight. 4 sets each arm
Meadow rows. 30lbs added *3 sets
Single arm lat raises drop set 30lbs*15reps to 17.5reps*10reps x 5 sets each arm
DB shoulder presses 45lbs 15-17reps *4 sets
Lat pull downs 100lbs 10*3
Upright rows 40lbs 15*3

OTE]
holy fuark. this really your first cycle? you're jacked. I got a buddy who cant even do 45lb dumbbell shoulder press for 10 reps lmao.

holy fuark. this really your first cycle? you're jacked. I got a buddy who cant even do 45lb dumbbell shoulder press for 10 reps lmao.

Sure is, no lie! I get asked all the time if I am on gear and no one believes it. LOL

Truth is I just love the work and have some decent genetics.

Back