• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone order GP var tabs around the time of January when it was 50% off?

SakuraIron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered var at that time and have been running it and feel it's either all placebo or severely underdosed.

Anyone else have the same experience and wondering what's going on?

Btw I'm female, been running 10mg a day for 5 weeks now

10mg seems to be the minimum dose, 20-30mgs seems to be the average from what I understand, maybe up it to 20mg and try that for a week.. You should notice something after 5 weeks even at 10mg I'm sure. Could just be a bad batch. Sheriv might be able to chime in.. otherwise, the ASF sister site ironmagazineforums.com has a dedicated womens forum with some *very* knowledgeable chicas.

Last edited:
10mg seems to be the minimum dose, 20-30mgs seems to be the average from what I understand, maybe up it to 20mg and try that for a week.. You should notice something after 5 weeks even at 10mg I'm sure. Could just be a bad batch. Sheriv might be able to chime in.. otherwise, the ASF sister site ironmagazineforums.com has a dedicated womens forum with some *very* knowledgeable chicas.

Thanks Sgt.Bryan :) This was my first cycle so I wanted to run a low dose. Once I can get my hands on more var ASAP, i'm going to be upping the dose to 15-20mg most likely.

What have your gains been like on the var? What are your changes on your lifts, and weight changes?

Also, are you splitting it 5mg day/5mg night or all at once? Taking it with a meal?

Dude she should have great gains on 10mg ed what are you talking about a female taking 30mg ed of var. Unless she is going pro that would be unnecessary.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Go read on the female section on the other site.. she should have good gains on 10mg, agreed but, 20-30mg seems to be what aloy of females are using...if they can handle any sidea that is.. im starting my wife on 10mg, and staying there unless she wants to up it to 20mg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yes! I bought a bunch when they had it as their "product of the week" or whatever. Now that you mention that, I'm a little suspicious about the dosage. I started at 30mg/ED, went to 60mg/ED, then 100mg/ED and got no results. I ran it a total of 6 weeks before I called it quits. It's funny that you posted this, I just explained the same scenario in another thread. Now you've got me thinking they just sold crap Var for their sale product...

Damn I haven't checked this post of mine in a while lmao

Yeah I bumped it up to 20mg and it was still not noticeable. Then I got 25g caps from MLG (before it went to shit) and THAT was noticeable.

All I know is I'm never ordering from naps again.

Damn I haven't checked this post of mine in a while lmao

Yeah I bumped it up to 20mg and it was still not noticeable. Then I got 25g caps from MLG (before it went to shit) and THAT was noticeable.

All I know is I'm never ordering from naps again.

MLGs var was dbol. That's why it was noticeable.

Back