• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

so pharma clen?

Carbon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone try their clen? heard sopharma has been replicated a lot and it's hard to find a legit supplier for them

There are a lot of fake so pharma clens now so need to be careful before purchasing

I got the GP Clen a few orders back and it's g2g. love the shakes... never quiet used to it.

my bad... that was the T3. Shakes something awful, but to be fair, I take T3 and clen together. Anyway, I like the clen. I'll warn you that you will get amp'ed up something fierce.

How well does it work on ppl who chug mass quantity of caffeine? I do 10-12 cups black coffee daily.

good lord man... That's allot of coffee. Hmm. good question. I'd say it depends on your dose. I go up to 50mg then back down. 20, 20, 30, 30, 40, 40, 50, 50 and back down. then two weeks off. I do NOT recommend going higher than 50mg. and definitely do the 2wks on 2wks off. keeps you from building a tolerance to it.

btw, how the hell do you have so many rep points and so few posts?

napsgear.org I know they carry it. Steel might if your looking local. But I can swear to the Naps clen. it's g2g.

Back