• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your most fav Charles Bronson movie?

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I discovered the Death Wish series today and now have a man crush on Charles Bronson.. no joke. Dude this guy is more badass then chuck norris hands down!! I would say on par with Rambo.. Only this dude runs around and kills city gangsters and druggies like his life depends on it.. Fuckin awesome... If you want to see a badass movie watch Death Wish 3 kinda slow in the beginning but picks up quick in the middle and gets only better..

the mechanic

/thread

I almost have to neg you for saying death wish was the best 80s movie and not. STAR WARS THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

I almost have to neg you for saying death wish was the best 80s movie and not. STAR WARS THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Im sorry bro some of us get more excited over inner city punks getting blown away... not saying star wars is bad its just like a different thing... you know... right? lol

fuck you fappy, fuck you!
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP WITH MY LIGHTSABER YOU FUCKING BITCH

sorry, that was the alcohol. I apologize. You're cool fappy :D
don't hate me

fuck you fappy, fuck you!
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP WITH MY LIGHTSABER YOU FUCKING BITCH

sorry, that was the alcohol. I apologize. You're cool fappy :D
don't hate me

WOAH!!!! I hit the nerd nerve.... lol Its cool bro. Just check out the links I just put up.. they will make you happy :)

Back