• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bust

Nope.

And I'm.... Familiar with the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was like a huge oral dealer. Got busted with capsul machine n all. It was in surprise az where my sister lives. Theres an article about it online.

Surprise, AZ blows. It's not SURPRISING to me, HA!

No offense to your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no offense taken. Shes trying to move. I guess it was the gym my sister worked out at. I was hoping theyd say the name of the brand

Darn, that sucks.

One label on orals says TNT pharma but it doesn't match the other labels.

Damn...that looksjust like the order i'm waiting for.....guess i wont be getting my TD! lol

Get Shredded!
Too many "trainers" trying to sling this stuff at gyms nowadays... No Bueno.

I guess the hnic is out of jail for now. Supposodely nothin was goin on in or near the gym. Who knows.

I saw the words bust out of the corner of my eye and didn't want to look. But, of course, had to.

Damn I hate hearing about them so much.

Isnt Arizona where they have that idiot Joe Arpiao as sheriff. Guy gives two shits about the cartels using his state as a hub to distribute factory made meth to both coasts, but he's always down for a headline. Congrats, some guy with a family who goes to work and doesn't bother anyone is in jail, citizens must feel so safe.

Mean while military trained Zetas operate with impunity on Sheriff Joe's streets. What an attention whore that shit stain is.

Like I said when there was the 60% new members are LE thread, thats not how they would domit. Way inefficient. Got called LE though mostly just to get my goat i later learned, which they certainly did. But my point is made here, easiest move for cops is to weight for some guy getting his locally at the gym to get busted with reefer in his ashtray.

Bc there is no integrity in our world today, he decides that to avoid a misdemeanor and fine, he is going to rat his local. Maybe his local is the main guy by shitty chance, or maybe a few degrees away, but most tough guys sing when caught and you have the big guy. Bet that's how this went down.

Thats why I said it'd be a waste of resources to flood the boards. Plenty of spineless juicers who don't know what accepting concequences means to provide ladders up into systems. The whole online community would be so smart to lose any local or gym based or bro based stuff. Just do mail. Make them find away way to flip a postage box they need a warrant to open.

Really, I hope most already have gone this route, the whole world is on line. Lose any actual people, they are unreliable and easily coerced. I think I will mention this to guys I care about. Much better all around to lose that obvious gaping back door. Hope my friend agree, they are smart, bet they will, probably already have

Back