• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How big are your arms?

What's your arm size?

• 15" or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 16"

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 17"

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 18"

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 19"

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 20"

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 21"

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 22" or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bet theres some bs measurements bein claimed here :thinking:..hahahaha

Bigger than yours, god see all

me8y4eme.jpg

6u8umety.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See now I can believe the guy above^^^

Stat questions are always funny. I remember a guy on one of the old elite fit boards or somewhere made the funniest comment one time guys were talking about their stats.

He said, "Man, we should all meet up as a group at one of the big shows like the Arnold. We'll be easy to spot when you get there, just look for the group of 50 guys all 250-290 lbs with 3% bf.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant shapdog. His pic suggests he is what he claims

See now I can believe the guy above^^^

Stat questions are always funny. I remember a guy on one of the old elite fit boards or somewhere made the funniest comment one time guys were talking about their stats.

He said, "Man, we should all meet up as a group at one of the big shows like the Arnold. We'll be easy to spot when you get there, just look for the group of 50 guys all 250-290 lbs with 3% bf.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant shapdog. His pic suggests he is what he claims
thanks. no reason to lie to make myself feel better.

but how big are everyones balls?

My boys ride hi and tight ....proud to say I have balls of 18yrs old ...I have been like that before gear and Im still that now And im 41yrs old now .....No swollen saggy old man balls here proud to say :clapping:

dam some big arms in here mine 17 3/4 cold .........

cheapthreads out...........

I lost my good flexible tape measure sometime within the past year and I'm not shellin out the 3 bucks for a new one just to measure my muscles and cawk girth. Hopefully we get a good sales rep in soon with some. I feel confident they're pushin the 18" mark though.

dbol

can anyone tell me a good place to get d-bol tabs? I used auexis and i understand that they have now gone private and cant order anymore.

17 1/4, but I'll have 19's before it's all over...(hopefully)

IMG_0361.jpg

You tell me.
First correct guess gets a vial of NPP...err...I mean Unicorn Jizz

Back