• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Military Health Assessment

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Next week I have to get blood drawn to check my lipids. Will gear affect this and look suspicious? I'm cruising slow so my last pin was 1ml of Test 250 10 days ago.

The last lipid blood test I had done showed my AST, cholesterol and BUN was high. I had been off cycle for 8 weeks. The test raised my cholesterol but the AST and Bun were high due to heavy workouts and a high protein diet. From what I've read on the forums, it takes about 12 weeks of not working out to get your levels down to the normal range. I dropped my daily cholesterol to 100mg/day or less and took some time off from the gym before my next blood test. My cholesterol went from 210 down to 164 in 4 weeks. If your numbers are high make sure to tell them about your diet and workout regimen. Good luck!

I can put it off for a week but thats it. basically I'm wondering if the results would bring automatic suspicions of me taking gear

No, no suspicions from that. You may come out with high cholesterol, in which case they'll tell you to stop eating cheeseburgers.

Start popping those fish oil and omega 3 pills, and down some garlic.

Back