• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Philadelphia Steroid Bust

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PHILADELPHIA, PA - According to authorities, Keith Gidelson, 36 years of age, a former detective with the Philadelphia Police Department, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids. Gidelson operated an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone (HGH) distribution organization in Philadelphia. He acquired steroids from foreign suppliers and then sold these steroids to his co-conspirators, who distributed the drugs to their own customers.

Federal authorities said that Gidelson obtained shipments of anabolic steroids from suppliers in Europe and China. One supplier shipped the steroids to California, where defendant Robert Walters re-packaged them for shipment to Gidelson. Another supplier shipped orders of steroids to a mailbox that Gidelson has rented at a UPS store. Gidelson stored and packaged steroids at his Philadelphia home. He met with alleged drug customers—including defendants Michael Barclay, Keith Ebner, Jeffrey Filoon, Christian Kowalko, Joel Levin, Luke Lors, Joseph McIntyre, George Sambuca, William Schiavo, and Vaidotas Verikas—at their home and at Philadelphia-area fitness clubs to distribute anabolic steroids in various quantities.
Gidelson also distributed steroids to customers throughout the United States that he met through online weightlifting chat rooms on websites, including: Steroids.com; Inject.com; Isteroids.com; and Bodybuilding.com. Gidelson also used the electronic mail service yahoo.com and the encrypted e-mail services hushmail.com and safe-mail.com to place orders and communicate with his foreign suppliers.Gidelson faces a maximum possible sentence of 10 years’ imprisonment, two years to lifetime supervised release, a $500,000 fine, and a $100 special assessment on each count charged.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-10/news/34364436_1_keith-gidelson-steroid-sales-pill-addiction

Last edited:
10 years for a victimless, non violent crime. I'm glad to have the po po so willing to save me from myself. This post should be kept at the top so everybody can see that safe mail and hush mail aren't secure.

Max of 10 years for distribution so position is probably a slap on the wrist

That's the maximum no way he will get anything near 10 years

Maybe not but it will ALWAYS be on his record. And "two years to lifetime supervised release"

I'd say it's a little overkill

Yea it will always b there and they are never nice about second offenses

Don't ever use UPS to ship things then obviously.

If he has friends, he may get away with a shorter jail sentence.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea if its his first offense a good lawyer could get him close to no jail time maybe not any if he has deep pockets the fact that he's ex law enforcement might hurt him though I they want to make an example of him

philadelphia, pa - according to authorities, keith gidelson, 36 years of age, a former detective with the philadelphia police department, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids. Gidelson operated an anabolic steroid and human growth hormone (hgh) distribution organization in philadelphia. He acquired steroids from foreign suppliers and then sold these steroids to his co-conspirators, who distributed the drugs to their own customers.

Federal authorities said that gidelson obtained shipments of anabolic steroids from suppliers in europe and china. One supplier shipped the steroids to california, where defendant robert walters re-packaged them for shipment to gidelson. Another supplier shipped orders of steroids to a mailbox that gidelson has rented at a ups store. Gidelson stored and packaged steroids at his philadelphia home. He met with alleged drug customers—including defendants michael barclay, keith ebner, jeffrey filoon, christian kowalko, joel levin, luke lors, joseph mcintyre, george sambuca, william schiavo, and vaidotas verikas—at their home and at philadelphia-area fitness clubs to distribute anabolic steroids in various quantities.
gidelson also distributed steroids to customers throughout the united states that he met through online weightlifting chat rooms on websites, including: Steroids.com; inject.com; isteroids.com; and bodybuilding.com. Gidelson also used the electronic mail service yahoo.com and the encrypted e-mail services hushmail.com and safe-mail.com to place orders and communicate with his foreign suppliers.gidelson faces a maximum possible sentence of 10 years’ imprisonment, two years to lifetime supervised release, a $500,000 fine, and a $100 special assessment on each count charged.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-10/news/34364436_1_keith-gidelson-steroid-sales-pill-addiction

get the fuck outta here lol. This dude went to my gym for awhile, yikes!!!

Off topic but this comment goes to another thread.... This is why you don't tell people you are on gear. This guy went to my gym and was a cop, scary.

get the fuck outta here lol. This dude went to my gym for awhile, yikes!!!

Off topic but this comment goes to another thread.... This is why you don't tell people you are on gear. This guy went to my gym and was a cop, scary.

Yeah and apparently he doesnt mind posting personal info on forums(prom)

Back