source for some legit gear that has decent shipping?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rep Points

Got my order from BBPowder in 4 days they took good care of me, so I would reccomend them anytime...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazerico View Post
    I can tell you that Gr Anabolic
    is legit their products rock
    and the shipping and the handling was so pro.
    I can second that based on my experience with these guys. Give Dath a shout if you have any questions. I'm a big GR supporter. With that said, and my preference aside, you will find the sponsors and reps on ASF have integrity. It's a unique place. Lots of good reps that don't bash each other, help out any way they can, and keep it professional. Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
    Hey guys im new to this forum, but i am off of IM. I was wondering what sources have you guys used to get real gear and got it in a reasonable amount of time. i know there is a load of sponsors and Ive looked at all the sites and in conclusion Ive came down to IP,euroking, and world pharma. Those are the 3 that look most legit in my eyes not saying that the others arnt. Anyway what have you guys used or use to get legit gear and receive it in a decent amount of time? Your guys' help is greatly appreciated. I also use purity and CEM for serms and found those to be the best for the price anyway. Thanks guys im trying to get my cycle by nov. and have nolva and clomid for pct already
    MLG the best u don't get no fuckin bullshit&shipping is fast!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Best suggestion I got is to go down the sponsor list and checkout everyone 1 by 1 and make a decision by the reviews you see...

CURRENT SALE IS ON! HIT UP ANY OP REP FOR LIST & DETAILS.

McBain
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBPowder View Post
    All the sponsors here are top notch, you can have confidence with any sponsor here at ASF.

If you are afraid of getting scammed then order small amounts, never spend more money than you are willing to lose.
    This!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    [...] With that said, and my preference aside, you will find the sponsors and reps on ASF have integrity. It's a unique place. Lots of good reps that don't bash each other, help out any way they can, and keep it professional. Happy hunting.
    This too! We have some great reps here.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

Rep Points

Yes we do have a fine list of reps but from my experiences I can tell you MLG AND gr anobolic are definetly GTG.
    Detroit is a great rep for MLG and Dath does a hell of a job for Gr anabolic.
    I havent tried them all but these I can vouch for.
    Hope this helps.

Rep Points

I would go with Liquid Muscle. Lightning fast shipping and killer gear. Bbserviceshop has badass gear also and I've used them a LOT but their T/A is SLOW. I'm sure all of the other sponsors are g2g too I'm just speaking from personal experience. I know it is scary sending a payment but no worries. I've only been ripped off once and it's because I didn't do my homework. It wasn't anyone on here.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    I can second that based on my experience with these guys. Give Dath a shout if you have any questions. I'm a big GR supporter. With that said, and my preference aside, you will find the sponsors and reps on ASF have integrity. It's a unique place. Lots of good reps that don't bash each other, help out any way they can, and keep it professional. Happy hunting.
    It is nice that we all support each other and not bash! Juicy,Pitt,Ez,Dath,and many other good ones

- - - Updated - - -

OOps and you too Sity

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
    Ahh sorry I'm new to this forum and just sick of looking so hard for some gear and getting confused because half of the people say some guys are legit an others say they're not an that they got scammed. I just want a legit source all I got is a source for sd but I don't wanna keep puttin that ds shit in me
    This is indeed the biggest problem with getting gear. All this shit should just be cheap and easy anyway! Should be completely accessible over the counter!!!

Rep Points

There you have it. Some of us have offered our opinions.
    Now you might want to check out some of the logs.
    Dath has one running and so do I.
    There are two great options for you.
    If you still have questions talk with Dath for GrAnabolics
    OR
    Detroit for MLG.