• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Equipoise

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i'm starting my looooooooooooonnnnnnggggggggg mild get fucking hard as a rock, strong as an ox, and lean as a beautiful slab of lean chicken breast cycle and was looking a lot into equipoise just because i really like the fact they use that shit on racing horses lol. I know i can get crazy ripped, strong and jacked off a 12 weeker of test and tren but honestly dont feel like dealing with the sides of tren and realistically i think i can get better results with the slow and steady method. As of last week i'm on about 350 test a week and 400 masteron a week. was thinking about throwing in some eq for at least 18 weeks at 600mg ew. what are your thoughts ASF?

I really really reallyyyyy love tren but i sweat like a fucking pig on DNP in a sauna on the shit, my cardio goes in the trash and im just not the best person to be around at all on it. Im very athletic and compete in a few diff things in the spring summer so cardio and speed are pretty high on my priority list ATM. The test and mast are really synergistic and i'm already starting to see and feel my body responding great to this combo. The test and mast are both being run for 20 weeks i think if i throw in the EQ at a pretty solid dose next week for 18 weeks by the end of this cycle ill without a doubt be able to crush every goal i got for these next few months with min side effects. What are you guys thinking?

I ran eq on my last cycle for 12 weeks at 600mg/wk an got nothing out of it. In the beginning I did have an increase in appetite but that went away after a few weeks. I just respond better to deca.

I ran eq on my last cycle for 12 weeks at 600mg/wk an got nothing out of it. In the beginning I did have an increase in appetite but that went away after a few weeks. I just respond better to deca.

I ran bold cyp aka eq with shorter ester at 800-1200 for 20+ weeks.
Lame as hell. Won't ever bother with it again. I made far better gain off 6 weeks of tren.
Got some cool veins. Not much else. Maybe some endurance.
zavuqa8y.jpg

I doubt anything will give you the results of test and tren except maybe test , tren and mast or var , lol . That being said you don't make a living at BBing do you ? So if you're not happy and it doesn't allow you to do your other things what's the point . Life is about compromise and weghing the options and so it is with gear also . Some guys love EQ , others say it gave them little to nothing . If you do endurance sports tren will not work . The EQ sounds like a reasonable plan for you .

Yes next tren run will include masteron lol. U are right about the compromises. I love tren but its tough to handle at week 6 for me. Surely a give and take as u say.
No I don't make a living with this. Hardly near that level. Just a hobby.

I have seen both good and bad reviews on EQ...
No experience myself but would still like to give it a run
Sounds like after Tren/Test not much else can compare

Test and Deca is still a favorite

Warrior
I have been considering NPP at 300/wk for 6 weeks starting at week 10 of a 20 wk test/eq cycle to make sure gains keep coming. Still just a thought. Has anyone ever tried something like that?

I have been considering NPP at 300/wk for 6 weeks starting at week 10 of a 20 wk test/eq cycle to make sure gains keep coming. Still just a thought. Has anyone ever tried something like that?

6 weeks isn't long enough and the dose seems low. 2mg per pound is a good baseline.

I think my next blast will be 800mg test and 600mg of deca or NPP. Possibly switching to or adding tren towards the end.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
I ran bold cyp aka eq with shorter ester at 800-1200 for 20+ weeks.
Lame as hell. Won't ever bother with it again. I made far better gain off 6 weeks of tren.
Got some cool veins. Not much else. Maybe some endurance.
zavuqa8y.jpg

I had a short run with bold in the past and seemed to like it it really hardened me up and brought my endurence up and thats what im looking for right now. I'm 6 ft 3 and at at about 240 now im flucuating between 230-250 a lot im looking to drop as much fat as i can and stay at a lower weight to keep my athletic performance up. I really really really want be at 225 this summer around the end of my 20+ weeker of this test mast and EQ. I love mast and test of course but this is my last run with EQ if it doesnt give me the results im looking for. Its really a hit or miss with a lot of people.

I'm def big enough right now so all im focusing on in the coming months is muscle hardness/definition and athletic performance. I'm skydiving in 2 months and i gata weigh about 225 the day of the jump because they have a fucking weight limit... weighed 250 when i made the call to reserve a spot to jump. This test and masteron has been treating me great, I'm all about feel good cycles now and damn im feeling amazing on this combo and looking even better. So if over the next half year or so i can just use these compounds with little or no sides and get slow steady lean hard gains all while really boosting my athletic performance ill be more then happy.

I am still a relative newbie to the AAS game, so keep that in mind for what it's worth, but I am nearing the end of my current test/EQ run and I couldn't be more pleased. I haven't run tren yet (that's on deck for this summer), so I can't say how it will be in comparison to that, but I can't really imagine gaining much faster than I am now. Started at 750 test/750 eq and bumped to 875/875 for these last 4 weeks. New veins coming in every week it seems and I'm staying very lean considering the amount of fast food and dirty calories that I'm consuming. Literally 4,000 plus calories of half fast food, half bodybuilding food and not an ounce of noticeable fat gain. Actually some really good recomp. This is only my 3rd cycle though, so like I said, I am just learning the power of the gears. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Edit: Also, I am hitting lifetime PR's on every lift basically every week at this point. I am in a significant caloric surplus though. With a clean diet I think it would be perfect for your goals.

I am gonna try
- test e 500 mg per week 16 weeks
- eq 600 mg per week 15 weeks
- tbol 40 mg pre day for the first 4 weeks

This will my first time using eq so I will have to see how I reacted to it

Looking for lean gains that will stay
Plus I love the vascularity! Haha

Let me know if u have different opinions

From the people that love EQ they seem to say to run it high. 800mg-1.2 g. I will be stockin up and running it at 1 g a week for several months. There is a reason people like Louie Simmons have literally ran it for years straight at like 2G's

Back