Divine Nutrition

Divine Nutrition - Strawberry!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Divine Nutrition - Strawberry!!!

Alright guys so I've been getting these Divine samples for a couple of months now every time I order for Purchase Peptides (which is often).

The chocolate was okay. Not the greatest ever, but not bad at all. The dulce de leche, wasn't my cup o tea. In fact I threw out every sample they sent me after the first time I tried it. Sorry guys!

So I was skeptical if the other flavors would be any good. I'm honestly very picky when it comes to protein powders. It HAS to taste good for me to like it. I recently bought ON strawberry, and it was terrible. I was disappointed because ON makes other great flavors. Their strawberry had a metallic after taste. In fact most companies make a really shitty tasting strawberry flavor.

So I hit up Mr. Waters, and he hooked me up with a coupon code.

I ordered Strawberry a few days ago and it arrived last night. I opened it first thing this morning for breakfast. Here are my initial thoughts:

Mixibility - Needed to shake it a bit longer than some other brands to get all the clumps out. No biggie, a solid 15-20 seconds did the trick. I used water only.

Texture - Incredibly smooth. No grit or chalkiness. Just as smooth as Syntha 6.

Taste - Ya know when we were all kids and mom would make us Strawberry Quick? That's what this tastes like. No joke, this is the BEST tasting strawberry flavor I've ever had and I've tasted a lot of different brands. The taste is incredibly addicting. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect. After my lunch today, I had ANOTHER shake even though I was full. LOL. Yeah its like having dessert its that good. If you have a sweet tooth like me, this is a great alternative.

So I'm VERY happy with this flavor. Divine hit a home run here. I can't vouch for the other flavors, but I'm sure Mr. Waters will or has already tried them all.

Hit him up for a discount code and use the link in his sig to order. I'm a convert now, thank you brother!!!

Supah Mod and AMA rep
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

omg, I loved the dulce de leche

IronmagLabs 15% off coupon code= Sheriv15

Ironmag Research 15% off coupon code=Sheriv15

Amalist@securenym.net

Read the Rules Please

Amateur Gynecologist

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post
    Alright guys so I've been getting these Divine samples for a couple of months now every time I order for Purchase Peptides (which is often).

The chocolate was okay. Not the greatest ever, but not bad at all. The dulce de leche, wasn't my cup o tea. In fact I threw out every sample they sent me after the first time I tried it. Sorry guys!

So I was skeptical if the other flavors would be any good. I'm honestly very picky when it comes to protein powders. It HAS to taste good for me to like it. I recently bought ON strawberry, and it was terrible. I was disappointed because ON makes other great flavors. Their strawberry had a metallic after taste. In fact most companies make a really shitty tasting strawberry flavor.

I ordered Strawberry a few days ago and it arrived last night. I opened it first thing this morning for breakfast. Here are my initial thoughts:

Mixibility - Needed to shake it a bit longer than some other brands to get all the clumps out. No biggie, a solid 15-20 seconds did the trick. I used water only.

Taste - Ya know when we were all kids and mom would make us Strawberry Quick? That's what this tastes like. No joke, this is the BEST tasting strawberry flavor I've ever had and I've tasted a lot of different brands. The taste is incredibly addicting. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect. After my lunch today, I had ANOTHER shake even though I was full. LOL. Yeah its like having dessert its that good. If you have a sweet tooth like me, this is a great alternative.

So I'm VERY happy with this flavor. Divine hit a home run here. I can't vouch for the other flavors, but I'm sure Mr. Waters will or has already tried them all.

Hit him up for a discount code and use the link in his sig to order. I'm a convert now, thank you brother!!!
    I kind of disagree Socal. PP sent me some samples of their chocolate and douche de whatever the fuck after ordered some research chems. Anyway, I thought is was really, really good bro. Taste and mixability and everything. I'm really picky and only like a couple brands of protein too. Divine is good stuff. I bet their strawberry is awesome too.

Amateur Gynecologist

Rep Points

For the last couple months I've been choking down ON and Dymatize and the typical popular brands too so it was a real pleasant surprise..... p.s. fuck you people I get pretty emotional about it when I find a brand of protein I really like because it never happens.
    Last edited by geoffsawyer; 02-01-2014 at 04:06 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I wasn't a fan of the dulchr de leche and thought the chocolate was solid, but like you said not the best ever. Its probably because I'm so partial to what I use and absolutely love. Still a solid protein though and I do recommend it to people because I truly believe its good quality.

Anything said by ExerciseorDie is for informational purposes only! Period! Dont do illegal shit.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJC View Post

Appreciate the review brother!
    I'll actually be trying out the strawberry for the first time also tomorrow so I'll have to report back with my own personal feedback (aha I know it's gonna be good)

I knew you were a sucker for coupon codes muahahaha But in all seriousness, I'm glad you were pleased with the product - and this is the perfect example of an honest- no BS- truly how you feel review thanks
    Divine Nutrition 33% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

DRSE representative
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

I'll probably be checking out the strawberry soon too.
    RULES follow them, please or face the fury of the DRSE ban hammer.
    http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...ewfull=1#post2

Supah Mod and AMA rep
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

addicts...gonna need to start a protein anon soon

IronmagLabs 15% off coupon code= Sheriv15

Ironmag Research 15% off coupon code=Sheriv15

Amalist@securenym.net

Read the Rules Please

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points