• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HUCOG Premixed HCG negative on pregnancy test

Havasu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

I submitted a ticket. It has been two days, so I'm posting here in hopes of receiving assistance. I received an order of Hucog 2000iu from Nap a couple weeks ago. I went to start using it this week. I tested it with a pregnancy test an it came up negative. When I ordered this HCG I was not aware that it came already reconstituted. Looking back in the name in small type it does say reconstituted, however the description describes it as powdered. When I tested I only used just enough to cause a reaction on the pregnancy test. Anyway, I'd really like to get this resolved. I purchased quite a bit, and don't want to be left with HCG that is no good. I have had it in the refrigerator since I received it. Thanks.

Baywit - Trust me, I'd rather have the powdered. I didn't realize this was reconstituted already.

Wicked69 - I'm not sure who said that, but you can research it yourself that HCG is exactly what pregnancy tests, test for. Some aren't as sensitive or accurate as others. But, that's about it.

Reconstituted HCG is gonna be bunk. Almost guaranteed bunk or expired. The last time I bought HCG it was powder in sealed glass ampules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do have to use quite a bit of hcg to do the pregnancy test properly . I forget how much right off it's been a while since I did it . For the most part hcg is not faked but it could have gone bad . I would never buy reconstituded . Posting in the open forum about this after only waiting 2 days is ridiculous . You have to give them some time to answer . Contact a rep and get their help . Who is repping for Naps now ?

Ive done my research. It doesn't work right with some kits plain and simple. More then one forum has whole sections not only dedicated to hcg and pregnancy kit but videos of them proving exactly what I said. Same bottle of hcg not showing up in one type of preg kit and showing positive on others.
I hate pissing away money on bunk gear and items that won't give me info I needed. I ened up being able to go script route now so it's a non issue for me but I researched the shit out of it. That whole reconstituted right before shipping supposedly or sitting on shelf somewhere months before is another issue.
Looking to see if I still have links but think I got rid of em after I got the year round scripts.

Last edited:
Not saved anymore. Basically some kits aren't sensitive enough.
There's a list of which ones work best but looks looks like I deleted it all.

Wicked - Thanks for looking to see if you still have the sinks

l69lou- I think two days is plenty of time for a business of this type to respond to someone claiming that they may have received bad product. I am absolutely giving them a chance to respond. I just want it resolved. As far as reps, I have no idea who reps for them.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm, I always thought you had to piss on the prego test to see if the HCG would pop a positive result. Might have to wait a couple weeks before you test. Not sure though

Last edited:
I have tested the hucog from naps------mine was always powdered, didn't know you could even get it reconstituted. Best way I tested-- squirted approximately 300 iu on the thing... then pissed on it. Came out REAL positive. then again, maybe I'm preggo........lol

Get your post count up to ten so you can message. Go look in naps sub forum section and see if someone who is ousting is a board rep for naps. Message them about your issue.
They say 1-2ml of hcg put on the pregnancy kit or not likely to get a false negative. Some of hcg diet gurus
hucog is supposed to have their own special reconstituted mix and why it supposed to last much longer the 60 days already reconstructed. It's a popular brand with some of hcg diet boards. I researched everywhere about hcg initially. In my day of fist doing gear hcg and Ai's weren't around so I didn't want to be making mistakes.
I have a bottle Pregynl I started late
summer then rug rats brought home a wicked flu. I was down all winter with that crap and then it turned into Phenomia. It's still good. Swells me up like grapefruits.
These guys all have jobs, life's etc and verypossibly
a didn't time zone so it can seem like I takes forever.
Some of places have lighting fast everthing and reps who stay on top of things. Other places responses take time. But I'm sure you'll hear something at some point.

I'm sure your joking but pissing on test unless your pregnant won't show up on preg test. Just draw 1-2 mil from vial put it in spot where the girl is supposed to pee on and wait for results. My understanding a lot of good hcg is tossed because test wasn't done right. Some of hcg diet gurus have YouTube videos on doing the preg test check and discuss that they have had clients toss good hcg.
I really hope your issue gets resolved.

Last edited:
I have tested the hucog from naps------mine was always powdered, didn't know you could even get it reconstituted. Best way I tested-- squirted approximately 300 iu on the thing... then pissed on it. Came out REAL positive. then again, maybe I'm preggo........lol

lol, what type of test did you get? i just recon'ed my hCG and wanna test it.

do you really need to pee on the strip? i mean, i'm all for peeing on things (one of god's greatest blessings to man), but does the test strip really need something in the pee to make it work?

Wicked,

Forgive me if this seems ignorant, but..isn't this the Naps sub forum? Went don and clicked on Naps forum and posted from there. I've put approximately 300 units of HCG on the pregnancy test when I tested it. a Full 1ml to 2ml of liquid is way too much liquid for a pregnancy test to handle, at least it seems that way. Isn't it about the concentration and not the volume?

Just telling you what I've read they recomend to make sure you don't get a false negative. Have I seen less activate a strip ? Yup. Think about this that test is getting hit with a steam of piss when used by a woman. It isn't a couple of drops of urine. (All ones ive ever seen used they made sure they doused that test xtra good) I've also seen pregnancy test miss detecting a pregnancy test first hand... That HUGHE sigh I took afterward was all gone a day later and different brand came back positive.
I finally remembered one of brands that routinely don't work for hcg in this regard. The dollar store brand is one to stay away from.

If I thought I got bunk whatever. I'd want to make sure I was getting help. That's why I told you to contact a rep
of there's is one. If there is one and they aren't checking boards but have their messages set up to notify them by email your going to hopfully get help that otherwise you wouldn't have.

No one get worked up, I used Naps a while ago and haven't had an issue, A rep will see this and help you out I am sure, so don't stress.
Having said that I wouldn't ever buy already mixed HCG. I am sure a rep will chime in this week.
Just give em a couple days.

sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner. the reason I put the hcg on it and then pissed on it was because of volume. most of the tests require a certain amount of liquid in order to soak that part of the tester thoroughly enough to carry it to the viewing window. the first time I tried putting around 300 iu of hcg on it simply was not enough to soak the thing (My mix has that at .3cc), and I got a very weak positive. Using the same test and amount of hcg and then pissing on it gave an immediate and very strong positive. I suppose running it under water to soak it would work just as well.

Thanks drisin80. The tests I have are sensitive to 25 units. 300 units which was .15 ml was more than plenty to saturate the strip and carry over into the viewing window

I finally got a response from NAPS support. Apparently they replaced some support people. If you had an existing ticket resubmit it, and it will be answered. I went back and forth with their support person, what it came down to is I was told I should have bought some of the other brands that were offered in freeze dried form. To their credit the HCG in small text below the listing it says (reconstituted), however if you read through the entire description freeze dried is referenced.

I've done some research on hucog phama premixd, and it appears from what I've read it's stable for 2 yes. Their are production dates on each box of each vial, they all have the inserts as well. This stuff apparently is good until June 2015. It can be stored at room temperature until the foil pack each bottle is sealed in is opened, then it should be refrigerated. I some more hcg on order (Freeze Dried) from another source, but I'll use this for now. Hopefully it is stable and not crashed. The boxes, foil packs, inserts, labeling etc all look legit.

What I have is in the attached pic, except it's 2000HP, not he 5000HP

Attachments

• HCG.jpg
    HCG.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 7
Back