• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

VIP anabolics

TheDieselZ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys legit? I've heard biotech is faked a lot, so any input from experience would be awesome.

Why not stick to sponsor thats on this board? You'll be able to search through their sections and make a decision for yourself...

Why not stick to sponsor thats on this board? You'll be able to search through their sections and make a decision for yourself...

This.... and if you hear something is faked a lot why go near them? Plenty of good sources my man.

Logics. Wat?
Never used them myself.

While it's not technically "logic," what he's saying is sensible. If you hear a brand is faked often, go with something that you know is good. We have plenty of good sources, PM me if you need some pointers.

Only guy I ever got Bio tech from..mines was legit, T400 hurt like a mother fucker tho, ended up in ER with what I thought was an infection, there oil was just to painful for me.

IML Gear Cream!
VIP is very legit... Has been around for awhile, quick T/A, excellent customer service in my book... every time was better than expected.. u won't be disappointed...

And there in lies the value and benefit of membership. It most definitely has its privileges solid info on sources being chief among them.

I have ordered from them before and had good results, However they are not responding to emails, has anyone else noticed this? I would really like to stick with biotech, i am not sure if there is better/stronger out im sure there is but not too familiar with other good Brands

Back