• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test 250 cycle

rickrude81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, new to the forum. Names Matt, be starting a test 250 cycle soon. Im getting it from a personal friend but im curious as to which online site is best to use. Thanks

Id read lot more brotha before you pin. Your first can be an exciting, learning experience, or it can be a terrible, painful one

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

MLG has treated me very well and given me great results.

That being said, I know there are other great sources here. ASF administrators have been great about running a tight ship with sponsors, they are all good. I've had experience with a couple others and all are good. But MLG has been great!

Thanks guys. Ive actually cycled before but it was 10 years ago. My main concern this go around is hair loss and the proper pct . Ill be running test 250 at a low dose along with propecia and rogaine. I found a site called AG Guys for the pct. I still have some research to do but im confident things will go well. Thanks again

Thanks guys. Ive actually cycled before but it was 10 years ago. My main concern this go around is hair loss and the proper pct . Ill be running test 250 at a low dose along with propecia and rogaine. I found a site called AG Guys for the pct. I still have some research to do but im confident things will go well. Thanks again
AG guys were my go to people yrs ago. I don't know how they are now, but my suggestion would be to use a research comp from here

Back