• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Napsgear DOWN?

anonymousalias100

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey IDK exactly what the issue is, I know they have had an announcement about their domain name being cancelled. Looks like it happened. Does anyone have the new domain? Im waiting on an order and this drama freaks me out, but I know they are good for it. Just would like to actually see the site.

I know this I've always had perfect service with Naps so I wouldn't worry to much. Though, I wish I could find the new domain.

Hey IDK exactly what the issue is, I know they have had an announcement about their domain name being cancelled. Looks like it happened. Does anyone have the new domain? Im waiting on an order and this drama freaks me out, but I know they are good for it. Just would like to actually see the site.

Try napsgear.org instead of .net I contacted them via email and they sent me the new domain. I tried it out and was able to log in with my old username and password.

And as far as I know any orders that were being processed will still be processed the same.

IDK why but occasionally I have to clear my internet cache for select pages to work. Turns out thats all that was wrong. Naps is, as always the shiizit lol. Since that day my computer messed up Ive recieved an order from Naps, and placed another with what i suspect is their sister site Jintanilabs.cc

i never had problems with them but now casually gone a consignment of 500 pounds and say qe are responsible, when not in customs. care that I think is little time and want to make money

Back