• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WP and EBT Mr. Transformer BULK Log

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna get this started because the goodies have arrived. Thank you to OSL, WP, and EBT for having this contest and providing some beautiful gearz.

Stats: 23 years old 6' 222lbs and the goal is around 240lbs. I'll let you estimate my bf%

I'll be lean bulking on ~4500 calories per day.

The blast is looking like:

Week 1-4
750mg test e per week
500mg primo per week
75mg tren a EOD

Week 5-8
1g test e per week
600mg primo per week
75mg tren a EOD
10iu slin post workout

Week 9-10
1g test e per week
700mg primo per week
75mg tren a EOD

and possibly tbol at 50mg ED throughout

- - - Updated - - -

Starting pics taken on 11/25

2uzcprn.jpg

2dv0cg0.jpg

Do you wear that mask on your first dates or save it for it's 'get lucky' time?

Btw, that's a nice looking cycle and good luck!

Thank you sir. And I may or may not occasionally pork my gf wearing that mask ;)

Good luck to you as well!

Following! Killer cycle, I'm expecting great results from you Jay :thumb:

Subbed

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Update: had first injection of 1.25ml 100mg primo e 1ml test e .7ml tren a on Monday. Feeling pumped and full ever since.. I have great feelings about the next 10 weeks. Second injection today

To give more insight into my plan, I consider myself a powerbuilder. Strength is a priority of mine but I also care about hypertrophy. My workout routine looks like:

Monday:
Speed squat and speed bench plus auxiliary push exercises

Wednesday:
Heavy DL and speed cleans plus auxiliary pull exercises

Friday:
Heavy bench and heavy squat plus auxiliary leg exercises

Saturday:
Miscellaneous. Usually arms

I agree this is gonna be something to watch. Beast bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Kill it jay!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Primo E? Smooth? Will be interesting to see a high test, moderate tren cycle- especially with primo thrown in. KILL IT, BRO!
subbed

Yes sir primo e. I'm interested in the same thing brother. Veryyy smooth.

Eating 75g carbs and 75g protein with every meal feels like I'm stuffing my face haha but I'm having a lot of fermented veggies keeping me regular in the bathroom so I'm not bloated. Probiotics are key for bulking in my experience.

Have you tried AY Primo before? I was looking into getting some very soon.

This is my first run with it. Pitt and everyone else who's tried it speaks highly of it though and it's mass spec tested at >98% I believe.

Third pin today.

Had a high rep bench/squat day today and thought I'd share my numbers.

For bench I was going for 10 reps for my first set (haven't done more than a 5 rep set in a long time) so I did 275lbs. And somehow I got 20 reps... Haha. Then got 305 for 8 reps with 2 second pause on the chest. Then 325 for 6 reps with 2 second pause.

For squat I was starting with 10 reps also, again haven't done that many in a long time. Threw 375lbs on the bar and banged out 10 not too difficult. Then 405x8 425x6. I think I sold myself short a little but the high reps had my legs extremely pumped.

Doing 5,3,1 for lifts next week :) I'm excited

Will post update picture sometime next week

Hit bench and squat hard today. Strength is going up pretty consistently.

Bench: 325x5 easily then 345x3 375x1
Squat: 425x5 465x3 465 with chainsx1

Finished the workout with a bench drop set starting at 275lbs. 275x12 225x9 185x6 135x4

Feeling great and definitely growing. Will post a pic this week.

Been eating tons of kimchi haha the holy grail of bathroom regulation on a high cal diet.

Arms have always been a lagging body part for me. Curious as to what you guys have found successful for your arms. Post it up!

What has done it for me in the past 3-4 months is supersetting bis and tris. They're such small muscles compared to like quads so (at least for my body) they need a much higher volume at a higher frequency to grow. My favorite superset is barbell curl with tricep pulldown. Next is db curl with weighted dips. I wanna get those 20"+ arms :daydream:

What has worked for you?

For arms I hit bi's on back day and tri's on chest day. It's high volume and a lot of tempo work. For instance for a ezbar curl I'd do a 1:1:5:1 tempo. Thats 1 sec negative, 1 sec pause at bottom, 5 sec positive, 1 sec squeeze.

For arms I hit bi's on back day and tri's on chest day. It's high volume and a lot of tempo work. For instance for a ezbar curl I'd do a 1:1:5:1 tempo. Thats 1 sec negative, 1 sec pause at bottom, 5 sec positive, 1 sec squeeze.

Hmm a long concentric motion? Whys that?

Typically a long eccentric motion elicits hypertrophy

Hmm a long concentric motion? Whys that?

Typically a long eccentric motion elicits hypertrophy

Either increases time under tension. This is how I do many lifts. I go through phases of 4 weeks this way and then 4 weeks of strength. It keeps injuries at bay. I learned a lot training under John Meadows for over a year.

Just reading this thread has me ready to leave the office early for the gym!! Def gonna follow this thread close. Good luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either increases time under tension. This is how I do many lifts. I go through phases of 4 weeks this way and then 4 weeks of strength. It keeps injuries at bay. I learned a lot training under John Meadows for over a year.

Interesting. Does make sense.

Past 4 months I've done:
Week 1: 3x3
Week 2: 5x5
Week 3: 10,8,6
Week 4: 5,3,1
Repeat.

This has kept me growing and getting stronger.

Weighed in at 230.4lbs today. These pics are from 12/26 though. I better get points for that chub haha it was first thing in the morning ;)

24435hv.png

fvvdiv.png

Back