• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My experience with Naps

g0hardorgohome

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received a package from Napsgear today, it took a little over week to arrive. Not bad! Shipping was discreet, I asked if they could send the gear (3x Bold and some Clomid) without original packages/labels and they did.

Click to resize.

I'll let you know how the Bold treats me as soon as I know!

IMO naps has solid gear. T/A, ugh but the gear is good. GP dbol and halo were great.

I had good result with the deca not so good with the orals

IMO naps has solid gear. T/A, ugh but the gear is good. GP dbol and halo were great.

I had good result with the deca not so good with the orals

Good to hear.

I'm not planning to use their orals (I usually go with designer orals as they pass the customs ALWAYS) but if this Bold is any good, I'll definitely use their oils in the future.. Maybe not Deca though, that stuff scares the shiet out of me.

Last edited:
bold and test both good........I think that all of the geneza stuff is legit

What do you guys think about the color of bold? It's bright liquid.. And as far as I know, Bold U raws are yellow, sticky liquid and most ready oils are yellow too? But is it really about the carrier oil?

don't know about the color. The bold from geneza is gin clear. I also have bold from mlg and it is kinda straw colored. Both seem to be good. Perhaps someone has the definitive answer about the color ????

don't know about the color. The bold from geneza is gin clear. I also have bold from mlg and it is kinda straw colored. Both seem to be good. Perhaps someone has the definitive answer about the color ????

I've been running their GP Bold for about 14 weeks now at 600mg/week.

I've gotten extremely little results. You're right about how clear it is though.

Sad to say but I've come to believe it's under dosed. I'm looking to try QDLabs next.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I ordered Anastrozole from Naps and I got to tell you guys, they kick ass. Customer service was freindly, the purchase was simple, the shipping was ahead of schedule. I've got nothing negitive to say. They totally nailed it as far as I'm concerned. CFL.

IML Gear Cream!
I ordered Anastrozole from Naps and I got to tell you guys, they kick ass. Customer service was freindly, the purchase was simple, the shipping was ahead of schedule. I've got nothing negitive to say. They totally nailed it as far as I'm concerned. CFL.
n.gif

Good to hear. Maybe it's the size of my orders that has them shipping so slow, but mine usually talk almost a month to get. Always the best of quality, just never the best in speed for me at least.

got another order in from Naps. my shopping list:
1 x GP Methan 10 (dianabol)

1 x GP Clen (clenbuterol)
1 x GP T3 (Trijodthyronin, Cytomel)
5 x 2ml Syringe with Needle
1 x Sustanon 250mg/ml 10ml
1 x Anastrozole 1mg

This shop rocks! got pins, sustanon, d-bol, t3, clen, and Anastrozole for under $150. Shipping was on the mark. These guys are always on their a-game. five stars guys!

I've heard of that happening from time to time, but mine are always damn near spot on.

This is the first time to check out naps for me. Are they domestic or no? I need a good domestic supplier. I wasn't sure where to post that. Hope I didn't break any rules

This is the first time to check out naps for me. Are they domestic or no? I need a good domestic supplier. I wasn't sure where to post that. Hope I didn't break any rules

If you're looking for a fast T/A....STAY AWAY FROM NAPS

I almost got an anxiety attack from how inpatient I started getting

i have an order on its way, scared one part is in customs and the other isn't stateside yet.

If you have any problems with your order or questions please feel free to PM me I will help any way I can.

i have an order on its way, scared one part is in customs and the other isn't stateside yet.

If you have any problems with your order or questions please feel free to PM me I will help any way I can.

Thanks brother! one part of the order was stuck in NY for a bit and the other shipped a few days later and should be here tomorrow. I got the first half of it on Wed. night.

Get Shredded!
I have ordered from Naps. Geneza Line. The Sust in my opinion is under dosed, the Eq is doing its job and the Aromasin is good to go. I also ordered some Accutane which is doing what it suppose to .

I have ordered from Naps. Geneza Line. The Sust in my opinion is under dosed, the Eq is doing its job and the Aromasin is good to go. I also ordered some Accutane which is doing what it suppose to .

Glad to hear the exem is good to go rockin some gp exem just started 1 week into cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a package in the mail today from USPS on a SUNDAY! it's here!
IMG_3288.jpg

Back