• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A strange one...

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey bro’s,
Wasn’t sure if I should post this one in the nutrition section!!!
My wife just gets told by a co-worker (another nurse at her hospital) that in matter to increase her T-level, she must swallow my semen when giving me a head!
I’m happy with the suggestion but to be honest, not so sure about her increase in T-level...
What you guy’s thinking about it?

Hey bro’s,
Wasn’t sure if I should post this one in the nutrition section!!!
My wife just gets told by a co-worker (another nurse at her hospital) that in matter to increase her T-level, she must swallow my semen when giving me a head!
I’m happy with the suggestion but to be honest, not so sure about her increase in T-level...
What you guy’s thinking about it?

Sounds like the nurse who gave her the advice has a smart and persuasive husband, haha. There is nothing in ejaculate that is going to increase her T levels. But, you don't have to tell her that ;)

Sounds like the nurse who gave her the advice has a smart and persuasive husband, haha. There is nothing in ejaculate that is going to increase her T levels. But, you don't have to tell her that ;)

^^^^ agreed lol...
Sly, is she looking to increase her T levels ?

HAHAHAHA twisted and.. I like it.

I'll let her try, maybe she'll get a placebo effect out of it!!!

Thanks bud.

Hell yeah Dath. As I've PM you this am, you'll find a part in the text about her. You'll then understand a bit more about her.

I think she's amazing with her cloths on but, naked, it's another story.
Not a disaster but she remains unhappy with the way she look after giving birth 2 times.

You can look at her in my profile, I upload some pics this am.
Let me know what you think...

Hell yeah Dath. As I've PM you this am, you'll find a part in the text about her. You'll then understand a bit more about her.

:winkfinger: I got it brother, hit ya back a little awhile ago. It's funny with the timing of your thread here actually.
I think Intense is on to something with the post below :)

I think she's amazing with her cloths on but, naked, it's another story.
Not a disaster but she remains unhappy with the way she look after giving birth 2 times.

You can look at her in my profile, I upload some pics this am.
Let me know what you think...

She's sexy bro. But what women that swallows isn;t?

Dam you're right Deja Vu,

I can see you now your women 101 li'll guide!

Take care Bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Cute family!

In regards to your question: diet and exercise brother.

Use the calculator on this page ( http://www.muscleandstrength.com/tools/bmr-and-daily-calorie-calculator.html ), enter her details and select "I am lightly active".
It will give you the total number of calories she should eat per day. If she weighs 50-60kg, she should eat about 90g of protein per day. Build a diet with those numbers.

Get her lifting weights 3x a week.

If you work indoors at a Northern latitude (e.g. Montreal), you may not receive enough sun exposure to produce proper levels of Vitamin D (and testosterone production is directly linked to vitamin D). Vitamin D supplements are very very cheap, you can get several hundred days for under $10. 1000-2000iu a day is a good number from pills.

Thanks for the link bro,

she might be to active in fact, working 60h/week, studying and lifting weight 4x a week.

She's lifting heavy for average Jane
Stats on the big 3:
Bench 1plate/side for 8-10 reps, strict form controlling charge at all time.
Squat: 1plate +25/side'' ''
Deadlift: 1plate +35/side'' ''

She can also curl a pair of 40pounders db (hammer with twist at the top)

She gets her six packs back 30 days after giving birth. The problem is subcutaneous adipose tissue on her but area...
When I’ve first met her ( I was training one of my boys at the gym) she came to me and ask me some question about ultimate conditioning that I’ve put my fighters on. She was sweet and ready to learn.
I’ve told her that bad decision results in a bad physique. She was performing 2h of cardio daily...
We had a lunch together and then, she drops her bomb telling me: I’m anorexic since my mid 15 and I still restrict my food intake... she was 21 at that time. I’ve told her that to build a house you need building materials and to build a solid physique you need food|
I was, back then, on a 7000-8000 cal/day meal plan, she was in state of shock!
Now, she eat clean 5-6 small meals a day with 1g of protein per pound (she’s around 138 for 5f 7inces tall)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link bro,

she might be to active in fact, working 60h/week, studying and lifting weight 4x a week.

She's lifting heavy for average Jane
Stats on the big 3:
Bench 1plate/side for 8-10 reps, strict form controlling charge at all time.
Squat: 1plate +25/side'' ''
Deadlift: 1plate +35/side'' ''

She can also curl a pair of 40pounders db (hammer with twist at the top)

She gets her six packs back 30 days after giving birth. The problem is subcutaneous adipose tissue on her but area...
When I’ve first met her ( I was training one of my boys at the gym) she came to me and ask me some question about ultimate conditioning that I’ve put my fighters on. She was sweet and ready to learn.
I’ve told her that bad decision results in a bad physique. She was performing 2h of cardio daily...
We had a lunch together and then, she drops her bomb telling me: I’m anorexic since my mid 15 and I still restrict my food intake... she was 21 at that time. I’ve told her that to build a house you need building materials and to build a solid physique you need food|
I was, back then, on a 7000-8000 cal/day meal plan, she was in state of shock!
Now, she eat clean 5-6 small meals a day with 1g of protein per pound (she’s around 138 for 5f 7inces tall)

Sounds good! You know nutrition.
What's her daily calories like? Does she increase the weight of her lifts every 1-2 weeks?

Other than that, it's just estrogen, it increases fat storage in those areas for women!

How did this get off track? We need to help this brother with his wife's trt program.

I must ask this smart husband to try to be persuasive with my wife by telling her to masturbate every day, in front of me of course, to avoid VarClits...:p

Sounds good! You know nutrition.
What's her daily calories like? Does she increase the weight of her lifts every 1-2 weeks?

Other than that, it's just estrogen, it increases fat storage in those areas for women!

Her daily intake look like 1800-2100 cal.
Starchy carbs for the first two meals then switch to fibrous carbs as the day goes by.
She slowly increase her lift weights every two weeks
Week 1 with heavy loads, short reps and 40-60sec brake,
Week 2 with lighter weight but focusing on time under tension (40-50sec per sets)
Then, repeat week 1 but going heavier while shooting for the same amount of reps.

We need to fight her freaking estro shit, I was thinking to put her on Clen but she had heart issues in the past (something called foyer ectopique in French, don't know how to translate it...maybe ectopic focus firing off)

Her daily intake look like 1800-2100 cal.
Starchy carbs for the first two meals then switch to fibrous carbs as the day goes by.
She slowly increase her lift weights every two weeks
Week 1 with heavy loads, short reps and 40-60sec brake,
Week 2 with lighter weight but focusing on time under tension (40-50sec per sets)
Then, repeat week 1 but going heavier while shooting for the same amount of reps.

We need to fight her freaking estro shit, I was thinking to put her on Clen but she had heart issues in the past (something called foyer ectopique in French, don't know how to translate it...maybe ectopic focus firing off)

Shoot for 1800 calories, 2100 is a little on the high side IMO for cutting and getting lean.
Why not start with fibrous carbs? They will keep a person full throughout the day. Oatmeal as a first meal is a great option.
FORGET CLEN. No one who has any kind of heart issues should mess around.

All she needs to do is add some muscle and lose some fat - I don't think it's estrogen, it's very rare for a woman to have "too much" of that. Get a blood test with estradiol first if you think her estrogen level is on the high side. Also, higher body fat = more estrogen, so if she loses fat...

Shoot for 1800 calories, 2100 is a little on the high side IMO for cutting and getting lean.
Why not start with fibrous carbs? They will keep a person full throughout the day. Oatmeal as a first meal is a great option.
FORGET CLEN. No one who has any kind of heart issues should mess around.

All she needs to do is add some muscle and lose some fat - I don't think it's estrogen, it's very rare for a woman to have "too much" of that. Get a blood test with estradiol first if you think her estrogen level is on the high side. Also, higher body fat = more estrogen, so if she loses fat...

Hey bud, I've just add a new picture of my wife in my album. Please go and watch the one with her (Isabelle) showing her abs. She still look like this but she still have those jiggle in the trunk...

Tell me what you think...

Hey bud, I've just add a new picture of my wife in my album. Please go and watch the one with her (Isabelle) showing her abs. She still look like this but she still have those jiggle in the trunk...

Tell me what you think...
Try 1 month of dieting and get her squatting heavier and 2 (maybe 3) times per week. And some leg-using cardio. She doesn't need extreme dieting, but I believe 1 month of tougher dieting would help.
After 1 month, see if there's an improvement. Then the 2nd month, add some anavar and continue the same as month 1, cutting.

All women will carry more fat there than they did 15 years ago, it's natural.

Try 1 month of dieting and get her squatting heavier and 2 (maybe 3) times per week. And some leg-using cardio. She doesn't need extreme dieting, but I believe 1 month of tougher dieting would help.
After 1 month, see if there's an improvement. Then the 2nd month, add some anavar and continue the same as month 1, cutting.

All women will carry more fat there than they did 15 years ago, it's natural.

I know but she use to deal with anorexia in her past life and now she start to fuck up with her reflect in the mirror. Just like she don't care about her abs but only obsessive with her butt... As for Var, is 10mg a day’s good for her?
BTW, on my way to bed, see you tomorrow. Good night.

I know but she use to deal with anorexia in her past life and now she start to fuck up with her reflect in the mirror. Just like she don't care about her abs but only obsessive with her butt... As for Var, is 10mg a day’s good for her?
BTW, on my way to bed, see you tomorrow. Good night.
8-9 weeks, 10mg every day would be good for her. If they are tablets, split them up into 5mg and 5mg, take AM/PM

Anavar, same with any steroid, is more useful for putting on muscle than losing fat though (it will help losing weight only a very little bit), remember, these are ANABOLIC steroids and increased appetite is a symptom. A measured diet needs to be included, or there will not be weight loss.

Sex drive might increase, be prepared :winkfinger:

8-9 weeks, 10mg every day would be good for her. If they are tablets, split them up into 5mg and 5mg, take AM/PM

Anavar, same with any steroid, is more useful for putting on muscle than losing fat though (it will help losing weight only a very little bit), remember, these are ANABOLIC steroids and increased appetite is a symptom. A measured diet needs to be included, or there will not be weight loss.

Sex drive might increase, be prepared :winkfinger:
Thanks for the advice bro, as for the sex drive, I'm soooo ready!!!

Back