• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron over 100mg Ed??

ironguruera

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys anyone run higher doses of proviron? I've been using 50mg-100mg(rare occasion)Ed for ages now. These silly girls at work wanna have a 3 way but wanted roofies lmfao. I was like I'm not a rapist but I do have proviron!! They pissed and moaned they didn't feel anything libido wise at 25-50mg. I said well girls I'm sorry I don't feel them at all anymore. Let me take 150mg to see if I notice them....they begged me not to fearing my health. I told them not to be pussies it's just proviron. If tren and slin hasn't killed me surely proviron won't!!

I'm vascular as hell. Great muscle pumps, full muscle bellies, happy as hell, libido is raising. I was strong as hell yesterday.

I'm also running 750mg of test fwiw.

My buddy says he ran 200-300 before and wanted to fuck the greeter at walmart(who was an old man) so he backed off the dosage lmao.

Anyone else? I love proviron!!

I'm going to carry on at 150 then bump to 200mg ed

Most people are gonna read this and be like "yeah ok, two girls" but knowing you it's the truth. Please send me pictures so I can live through you. Thanks

Most people are gonna read this and be like "yeah ok, two girls" but knowing you it's the truth. Please send me pictures so I can live through you. Thanks

They aren't dimes or anything but who cares two 6's = 12 lmfao.
I just focus on the positives 6 holes, 4 hands. The one I'm close with has 0 gag relex, like anal, has no uterus so I can cum in her 300 times and no worries. Her friend has a great natural D cup with sexy freckles on it.
They haven't done bisexual things before but said they will.....
I've been on since January bro(blasting and cruising).....how the fuck can I say no to all the above??

Anyways about the proviron?

Well well we have not been properly introduced...

Ok two chicks wanted you to hypno fucked them and you said what?

I like proviron and its fairly safe for big doses. I have not seen the benefit of more then 100 mg a day. Then again I have more then enough sex drive and not looking for much more.

Well well we have not been properly introduced...

Ok two chicks wanted you to hypno fucked them and you said what?

I like proviron and its fairly safe for big doses. I have not seen the benefit of more then 100 mg a day. Then again I have more then enough sex drive and not looking for much more.

Ok so I'm very close with one of them. She has a blot clotting issue and I've helped her physically and mentally daily. I think she has fallen for me. She has a hubby who's a huge douche and a 20yr old bf lol. We talk about everything any anything all the time. That's how I know about the gag reflex and anal etc. her friend and I horse around. She sprayed perfume on me of her friends cause she knows I hate the smell...I man handled her into a corner with my body weight and took her snacks lol. I think she liked the rough treatment cause now she said she wants me to slam her into a wall and be rough lmfao.....I asked the one I'm close with her thoughts on a 3 way and its been openly talked about plenty of times. He friend said she is game just very shy and needs booze of roofies as she's never done anything like that before.....enter proviron. Sadly at 25-50mg it has no libido effect on them. I attribute this to them being female and having low test so the shbg lowering isn't hitting them like it does for me with a gram of test raging though me lol.

I talk to them both via 3 way texts now daily ......I'm with u guys. Ill believe it when I'm fucking the one girl in the ass and smacking the others sweet tits and making out with her. Then ill take my ATM fingers and stuff em in her friends mouth and gorilla fuck her through a fucking wall lmfao.....
I tried to get them to take some test prop....bunch of pussies won't do shots even slin pins....that would make em horny for sure!!

Anyways back on topic. This proviron has me looking swole as hell this past week. ESP after yesterday I used 5iu of slin and carb loaded then ate really good all day. Looked great by the end of the night!
I gobbled up the last of the proviron today so time to get off here and get out the abacus an start capping!

Hey guys anyone run higher doses of proviron? I've been using 50mg-100mg(rare occasion)Ed for ages now. These silly girls at work wanna have a 3 way but wanted roofies lmfao. I was like I'm not a rapist but I do have proviron!! They pissed and moaned they didn't feel anything libido wise at 25-50mg. I said well girls I'm sorry I don't feel them at all anymore. Let me take 150mg to see if I notice them....they begged me not to fearing my health. I told them not to be pussies it's just proviron. If tren and slin hasn't killed me surely proviron won't!!

I'm vascular as hell. Great muscle pumps, full muscle bellies, happy as hell, libido is raising. I was strong as hell yesterday.

I'm also running 750mg of test fwiw.

My buddy says he ran 200-300 before and wanted to fuck the greeter at walmart(who was an old man) so he backed off the dosage lmao.

Anyone else? I love proviron!!

I'm going to carry on at 150 then bump to 200mg ed

Here is to living vicariously through you. Thanks for being you.

I made more. 50mg each this time. Maybe ill not tell them and see what happens lmfao!! Hey she wanted roofies!
Surely 100mg will make their pussys throb lol.

This 150mg is really nice guys. Enjoying it for sure.

Honestly guys its crazy how these situations come together. I'm just nice to them and talk to them, make them laugh.....send em a shirtless picture and bam they wanna fool around. I always thought girls don't wanna fuck the friend....this seems to not be true lol.

Last edited:
This shit is recomping me fast and the slin seems to have some awesome synergy with it at this dosage.
Loving this shit run high like this.

Get some tadalifil I dunno about running that much provi. Maybe you can also get some prami if your on that much test and provi I would think that you should be a walking hard on. Your progesterone could be outta whack.

I dunno not that I notice? I mean its not like clumps in the shower lol. I've been on it all year at 50mg

Back