• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bold ace- feedback

test1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm a huge eq fan, seen the bold ace available and the short ester caught my interest, I like shorter esters, eod injections don't bother me. Question I have has anyone tried it, did you like it, and would you use it again? Any feedback on it is appreciated.

Nobody has any feedback on this positive or negative?
i will just give it a go then in a few weeks and see what happens.

I've never heard of a short estered boldenone that doesn't have severe PIP.

I'm not worried about pip, I can handle the pain, I handled china mans oils years ago. I wanted to know how guys liked it, and if it compares to undec version as far as gains and effects go.

Interesting idea!! I've used bold cyp before. I've also heard there is bold prop as well as blends now.

Acetate does give me some pip with tren anyways.

This should kick in very fast vs the 5 weeks normal undeclenate ester eq does! 2 weeks or less u should be noticing this stuff.

I haven't used it myself bro so if pip is no biggie to u and u like eq should be nice. I like eq real high (800+++) and real long. Great endurance with it.

I'd pin it eod for sure. Unless u love to pin the Ed lol.

Why would you rather have debilitating pain to the point where you literally can't walk/lift your arm than wait a few extra weeks for a compound to become active?

Yes, I have handled not being able to walk before, and feeling like a 90 year old man with a knife in my leg. Just because we can handle something, doesn't mean it is going to be beneficial. Debilitating PIP is exactly what it sounds like, debilitating PIP. But good luck. I personally can't afford to not be able do my job in an efficient manner. I am an owner/operator and if I can't get the job done quickly, I don't make money.

i'd ask in the sponsor's forum (i think i know where you saw the bold ace). that guy caries BNE (bold no ester) as well.

no first hand experience, but one of his reps loves the stuff and says he uses the bold ace to kick start EQ. even that guy said bold ace gave him pip.

i'd ask in the sponsor's forum (i think i know where you saw the bold ace). that guy caries BNE (bold no ester) as well.

no first hand experience, but one of his reps loves the stuff and says he uses the bold ace to kick start EQ. even that guy said bold ace gave him pip.

thanks bro, that's what I was gonna use it for, a jump start to the basic eq, not to worried about the pain, it would only be the first 3 wks and even then it's gonna be mixed with regular eq and test so it will be diluted.

Back