• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High concentration Prop

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love prop, but this 100mg/ml nonsense gets old. I'm assuming it's to cut down on Prop's notorious PIP, but does anyone know a place selling high concentrations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love prop, but this 100mg/ml nonsense gets old. I'm assuming it's to cut down on Prop's notorious PIP, but does anyone know a place selling high concentrations?

Trust me u don't want it above 100 unless u plan on cutting it with carrier oil. It won't hold with the normal solvents for one and the pip will hurt like hell. just keep rotating those sites.
What are u trying to run a gram of prop lol?

I'm giving BP a try.... only cuz NC promised its awesome. And he said he would stop sending me Super Gay selfies if I make a small order.

I'm giving BP a try.... only cuz NC promised its awesome. And he said he would stop sending me Super Gay selfies if I make a small order.

Well, I am gonna refuse to order since I haven't gotten any super gay selfies from Nocode or DieselJimmy. What kind of reps is BP using???

Trust me u don't want it above 100 unless u plan on cutting it with carrier oil. It won't hold with the normal solvents for one and the pip will hurt like hell. just keep rotating those sites.

^^^ We just discussed this topic on the phone. BP has a secret to his cooking just like others do. Feel free to make an order and try the painless 200mg prop :winkfinger:

Haha, oddly enough I'm only using 350/week. But seeing that much oil go into me at one time is just terrifying, plus I use 28 gauge (due to my being a bitch), so it takes forever. If I ever wanted to add another injectable and pin in the same syringe, the amount of oil would be ridiculous.

^^^ We just discussed this topic on the phone. BP has a secret to his cooking just like others do. Feel free to make an order and try the painless 200mg prop :winkfinger:

I probably will man. Thanks for the info.

^^^ in this case we have created a miracle :)

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ in this case we have created a miracle :)

Lol
I didn't say it was impossible.....just wouldn't want to use it myself. I meant ba/bb being normal solvents vs eo or guaicol which I speculate this brew has one or both of...
My buddy made 440mg/ml test blend without eo or guaicol....it's possible...sure was not the most fun to use unless cut.

Last edited:
Haha, oddly enough I'm only using 350/week. But seeing that much oil go into me at one time is just terrifying, plus I use 28 gauge (due to my being a bitch), so it takes forever. If I ever wanted to add another injectable and pin in the same syringe, the amount of oil would be ridiculous.

28g??? U using slin pins?
How do u even get the oil to flow through that? U use it like a pogo stick lol? I can't stand the ridiculous time it takes to flow through a 25 gauge. 23g for me. I still go slow. Just requires far less effort on the plunger!
Lol I never felt a 25g any less painful then 23g anyways. Those 25g are so flimsy. No thanks.

28g??? U using slin pins?
How do u even get the oil to flow through that? U use it like a pogo stick lol? I can't stand the ridiculous time it takes to flow through a 25 gauge. 23g for me. I still go slow. Just requires far less effort on the plunger!
Lol I never felt a 25g any less painful then 23g anyways. Those 25g are so flimsy. No thanks.

Meant to say I use a 25G. But yeah, it's a slow process.

i recently tried some pip free TNE. i thought that shit was a myth. the vial and i smelled of guaiacol and i imagine that had something to do with the smoothness. i don't brew so really know (and don't really care)

Yeah I'm a big fan of back loaded slin pins myself

wrap your vials in a heating pad beforehand and even easier still

Guaiacol does keep it from crashing

I brew my own TNE which is painless and no pip afterwards

I am currently pinning a TNE blend which actual has pain injection and post injection pain...sucks!

Get Shredded!
does it stink up your lab when you heat that stuff? i can smell the guaiacol in the room where i have an almost empty vial of TNE in a safe, in a closet. couldn't imagine what a bottle of pure stuff would smell like.

anything I can push through a slin pin I will

that said, some shits just too thick even if you warm it up...

Ive dulled slins enough that my skin actually pushes in from the pin without puncturing...those days suck

anything I can push through a slin pin I will

that said, some shits just too thick even if you warm it up...

Ive dulled slins enough that my skin actually pushes in from the pin without puncturing...those days suck

really? you'd blast test with a slin pin?

Back