• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Vs Deca For Bulk

Tren Vs Deca For Bulk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which compound gives you better overall size/mass and weight gain... :hmm:

Ive tryed both for a bulk had better success with deca...

Last edited:
More water gain with DECA. Tren is the most anabolic compound on the planet. Did you run Test with the Tren?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Depends on the type of bulk.. an all out super bulker? Nandrolone Decanoate all day for me...

Like Vision said it depends on the bulk you want. Personally I don't care for the bloated look so I go with tren. I actually prefer to put on muscle and not water.

More water gain with DECA. Tren is the most anabolic compound on the planet. Did you run Test with the Tren?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yes I ran test... I put on a good 15 lbs of clean muscle earlier this summer on a 3 month cycle of tren as for deca i put on like 25 lbs of muscle same length cycle last year...

indeed it is..with these compounds at question here, in most cases any given individual will use one or the other for a completely different goal in mind..or because one was more cost effective or readily available at the moment..one is not going to be better than the other when asking a personal preference.. different goals,different level in fitness, so many variables in the equation here..

Look wise if thats all your taking about here....I looked blocky and big on deca a very wet look. Tren gave me in my opinion a better quality look. I used tren to bulk. I prefer tren but im giving deca another shot next blast and will be taking better note of diet. I can look back on past pics and tell exactly which was taken when I had 10+ weeks of deca in me.

For me, I like deca for a bulk, and tren for strength or a cut

IML Gear Cream!
Tren can put on some insane size, but I find the higher calories increase the sides.

The other issue you'll find yourself on tren all year round, and personally I can't handle and need a break.

If I had to choose the ultimate bulker stack it would be:

Wk1-8 Test P 25mg ED
Wk1-8 tren a 75-100mg ED
Wk3-8 dbol 100mg ED
+ proviron 50mg ED

The answer to every question on this forum is............ TREN. The sooner everyone realizes it, the better.

It's a bittersweet answer ... Tren takes it's toll physically and mentally .... a mate of mine flips the fuck out on 200mg/wk.

I ran tren E twice this year first time ever. In the past ive messed around with deca and eq. Deca had me anywhere from 225-255 biggest ive been didnt like being bloated in the face was the main reason. I did my frist tren cycle went from 225-245 in about 3 months bumping the tren up slowly to 500 mg that was the sweet spot. Took some time off during the summer got back on in mid august didnt put on the same gains did everything the same if not better from the first tren cycle... My strength was going up but overall body progress and defintion nothing really acccept i was leaning out alot more and more vascular... I dont see how ppl can run tren for very long without a break cause the results deminish after so long without really bumping your dosage...

Oh no, not tren again :wits:

I have never run it and prefer not to endure the:
Night sweats
Insomnia
Anxiety

I have said this before: I am an easy going guy with none of these issues, last thing my family, friends and coworkers need is a Dr Jekyll-Mr Hyde on there hands.

Last edited:
Oh, Tren makes me a raging asshole. I get sides pretty bad.... that said, NOTHING is going to compare to what tren can do for you. If you can suffer through it, its worth the pain and torment.

Oh no, not tren again :wits:

I have never run it and prefer not to endure the:
Night sweats
Insomnia
Anxiety

I have said this before: I am an easy going guy with none of these issues, last thing my family, friends and coworkers need is a Dr Jekyll-Mr Hyde on there hands.

I tend to see that Tren sort of amplifies your personality. If you are normally a dick, then you morph into a raging asshole of epic proportions. My buddy is really laid back, I was wanting to hit people in the face with 45 plates at the gym and he was chill as hell. Tren is very individual.

I tend to see that Tren sort of amplifies your personality. If you are normally a dick, then you morph into a raging asshole of epic proportions. My buddy is really laid back, I was wanting to hit people in the face with 45 plates at the gym and he was chill as hell. Tren is very individual.

I'm eager to run tren with proviron - proviron really takes the edge off mentally with its anti-depressant properties.

I know I harp on about proviron, but the stuff is truely magical in my book!

I'm eager to run tren with proviron - proviron really takes the edge off mentally with its anti-depressant properties.

You're really making me want to try it out. How does it compare with Mast? Any similarities?

Not really comparable - I guess both have AI properties but that's it.

My best description for proviron is a Gears Amplifier with Anti-Depressant / Anti-E properties.

Get Shredded!
I ran tren E twice this year first time ever. In the past ive messed around with deca and eq. Deca had me anywhere from 225-255 biggest ive been didnt like being bloated in the face was the main reason. I did my frist tren cycle went from 225-245 in about 3 months bumping the tren up slowly to 500 mg that was the sweet spot. Took some time off during the summer got back on in mid august didnt put on the same gains did everything the same if not better from the first tren cycle... My strength was going up but overall body progress and defintion nothing really acccept i was leaning out alot more and more vascular... I dont see how ppl can run tren for very long without a break cause the results deminish after so long without really bumping your dosage...

Can you hold on to tren gains when switching to test only? Or do they only stay when on the tren? In your experience at least.

Its a great drug that I recently reintroducted myself to on the captns influence..
Its a really gentle amplifier. I feel harder and more vascular, which for me is a super motivator. I dont get off on being big and bulky. I get off by looking hard.

Its a great drug that I recently reintroducted myself to on the captns influence..
Its a really gentle amplifier. I feel harder and more vascular, which for me is a super motivator. I dont get off on being big and bulky. I get off by looking hard.

Great description DJ - even when you're carrying a little moar bulk I find proviron tightens you up - even though I'm looking smooth Im still vascular if that makes sense

I had great gains with Tren, but I feel like shit the whole time. No energy at all and I constantly feel "out of it!"

This tells me that I should never, ever, EVER run Tren. I am known for getting loud and angry at work now... And my boss won't let me alone with the big boss because he worries I will strangle that mofo.... And that is in my current, off of TRT state. It sounds like Tren would turn me into a serial killer.

This tells me that I should never, ever, EVER run Tren. I am known for getting loud and angry at work now... And my boss won't let me alone with the big boss because he worries I will strangle that mofo.... And that is in my current, off of TRT state. It sounds like Tren would turn me into a serial killer.
Its well worth the ripped physique you always dreamt of.

Well now you got me curious....damn it!

Can you hold on to tren gains when switching to test only? Or do they only stay when on the tren? In your experience at least.

Umm Sorta ya strength is about the same... Just not as vascular and have lost weight.... But overall yes gotta keep diet on point as it is for me... You can get away with eating like crap once or twice a week on tren cycle cause you burn it off.

Tren seems more versatile but I think of deca/test as the ideal bulking combo

-mass

Back