• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nocode's Mass Program (Being written, IN PROGRESS)

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nocode8511's Mass Program
I figured I'll share my routine with you guys since we have this section.

Two years ago I hit a plateau with my workouts, even though I changed my diet around. I decided to contact a Military Strength and Conditioning Coach that I still kept in touch with. After a few different workouts we set up this routine specifically for my body type.

With this program you will hit the muscle group twice per week. I have it set up Mon/Tues Thurs/Fri but you can switch it around a little. Through trial and error I have found this program to benefit size and strength. I would only recommend this type of routine to advanced lifters.

The routine should be ran in cycles. I like to keep it between 4-8 weeks myself. If this is your first time using something like this, only shoot for 4 weeks. Have your own trial and error phase. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR BODY BECAUSE THIS TRAINING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!!! I am in the gym for around 2 hours so I bring a protein shake and banana for fuel.

Since I only use this for bulking my diet consist of high calories. My baseline is around 2900 calories but with the "rule" of adding 500 extra, I do. Even with eating 3350 calories I still felt a bit sluggish at first. I generally take in 4000 cal's and this is where I have enough fuel to have a solid workout. This goes back to listening to your body! You need enough fuel to keep the body training with this workout.

This is by far the best workout I have used to gain size and strength. While I was still training naturally I gained 30lbs in one year (which I was having trouble doing without a good workout even though my diet was good.) This of course was with the proper diet. I have my own rule... diet, form, and weight which I tell people all the time.

Here is a link for this type of routine: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw28.htm (Haha, BB.com is actually good for a few things.)

Monday - Back, Bi's, Legs
Pull ups (wide grip) - 50 reps
Bent Rows - 4x10,8,8,6
DB or Cable Rows - 3x10
Straight Bar Curls - 4x10,8,8,6
Seated Alt DB Curls - 4x8-10
Preacher Curls - 3x8-10
Squats - 5x12,10,8,8,6
Deadlifts - 3x8,5,3
Extentions - 3x10-12
Standing Calf Rasies - 4x15-20

Tuesday - Chest, Shoulders, Tri's
Bench - 4x10,8,6,4 Every 3rd week use DB
Incline - 4x12,10,8,8
DB Flyes - 4x8-10
Seated Military Press - 4x10,8,8,6
Arnold Press - 3x8-10
Side Lateral Raises - 3x10-12
Tricep Extensions - 10,8,8,8
DB French Press - 3x8-10
Tricep Pushdowns - 3x10-12 Alt bar each week

Thursday - Back, Bi's, Legs
Lat Pulldowns - 3x10-12 superset with T Rows - 3x12
Hyperextensions - 3x15
BB Curls - 3 sets of 21's
Alt Hammer Curls - 3x10 superset with Cable Reverse Curls 3x10-12
Alt DB Curls - 2x Run the rack superset with Preacher Curls - 3x Stripping method
Squats - 4x10,8,8,6 superset with Leg Press - 4x12,10,10,15
Leg Extensions - 3x12-15 superset with Leg Curls 3x10-12
Lunges - 2x12
Standing Calf Raises superset with Seated - 4x15-20

Friday - Chest, Shoulders, Tri's
Bench Press superset with DB Flyes - 3x10-12
Incline superset with Cable Crossovers - 3x10-12
Push ups - As many as you can in 2 minutes
Side, Front, Rear Laterals, Upright Rows, and Shrugs - 2x5,4,3
Close Grip Bench Press superset with Skullcrushers - 3x12-15
One Arm French Press - 3x10-12 superset with Dips - 3xfailure
Rope Pushdowns superset with Overhead Rope Pushdowns - 3x15

Last edited by a moderator:
PMed :clapping:

Nice brother...I see Rainier already
Sent out a PM

Yup, I got the PM. I'll be working on some other info for you guys.

Added nocode's updates!

Back