• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

IML Gear Cream!
Well shucks haha that was unexpected.

Curse my regular sleeping schedule. I sleep 12-7:30 every night.

I'm excited to see final line up. Congrats to the top 2!!

Man I got 2.5 hours sleep last night waiting till midnight central time. I'm eastern so it was one my time then I was so stoked till I couldn't sleep. I been up since 4 and work all day. So needless to say I'm exhausted. I can't wait to see how this falls as well.

I'm EST also. I wouldn't be able to do my job without sleep though, need my 7.5 every day of the week.

will have winners announced today, going through vids, and double checking everything, Thank you for your contributions to this competition and everyones hard work, very cool to see everyone make such an effort. All PM's will be answered soon as well.

The Winner of The first ever EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com 1 Minuete Member Pushups Challenege is!

# 1 BlueJayMuscle with 78 - Perfect Full Range of Motion Push Ups

#2 Apostolic777 with 77 -

#3 HeyMrWaters with 76

This may be a shocker to some of the participants, but after some serious looking back, and with the help of multiple opinions from Admin members, and sorting through older videos once more, we found that BlueJayMuscle was in perfect full range form, while Apostolic777 and HeyMrWaters were not always either going very low or locking out their arms. I know at one Point I credited 78 to Apostolic777 but after looking again I have to credit you with 77 and second Place, and HeyMrWaters with 75 for third Place.

This decision has not been made lightly and not a single person or entity has swayed my opinion in anyway, I felt after further inspection, and confirming my theories with many whom I trust this was the decision I had to make.I Hope everyone respects this outcome.

My sincere apologies to both Apostolic777 and HeyMrWaters, your competitiveness and determination was truly unmatched in this contest. I will hold more contests soon, so this is definitely not everyones last chance at some great prizes. When I run any contests there always big and the pot is great!

Honorable mention to SWF for his sheer jerkedness status, unfortunately brother, you did not follow the rules concerning posting, with Links, and posting on AnabolicMuscleForums for official entry, but you were the most Jerked competitor and I applaud you for entering, It was very cool to watch.

Huge Shout out to the Two Ladies who competed, Tonya and MrsJersyDevil - Absolutely amazing, Very proud of you both. Tonya You are one gifted girl, Genetics are definitely on your side, I hope to see you go further with your training, you have a good coach and motivator in KOS. And MrsJerseyDevil for being 54 you look absolutely Amazing! Great Work!
Effort Award: Is Presented to HeyMrWaters, prior to this contest he could only do just above 40 pushups in total, now he can but them out, great progress, very cool to see your dedication pay off. So I hope you enjoy your 30ml Jug of Test Cyp and 30ml Adex from a very good private Lab called Gamma Labs.

To the winners including HeyMrWaters, if any of you would rather trade prizes, feel free to do so through PM, but please let me know if you do. If not, Email me @John@EliteBodyTuneup.com and I will start your Prize Collection Process.

1st Place Prize is - Diet/Meal Plan/AAS/Peptide/GH Complete training package for 8 weeks with EliteBodyTuneup found here http://www.EliteBodyTuneup.com- 5 vials of your choice from AnabolicPharma-EU found here http://www.anabolicpharma-eu.com/ - & any stack of your choosing from IronMagLabs Found on this pagehttp://www.ironmaglabs.com/anabolic-stack-builder/

2nd Place Prize is - 1 Meal Plan in correlation to your current goals From Respected Member S2H - Any 1 Supplement of your choosing from IronMagLabs(Excluding Protein) found herehttp://www.ironmaglabs.com/ - 200.00 Store Credit to PurchasePeptides found here http://www.purchasepeptides.com/ - and 450.00 store credit to PuritySourceLabs Found Herehttp://www.puritysourcelabs.com/

I want to say thank you for the opputunity to compete with you two gentlemen. It has been a pleasure.

Congrats to HeyMrWaters and Apostolic!!! Very competitive and fun! The way contests should be.

GOOD JOB EVERYBODY
Thank you for presenting us with this opportunity OSL and I am 100% looking forward to more contests in the future :) this was the funnest most competitive natured event Ive enjoyed in a long long time - really brought out that fire from within I haven't felt in a while.

I sincerely congratulate everyone, Apostolistic you're a real fighter man, and BJM....straight BEAST period.

Until the next one fellas. Thanks again OSL and EliteBodyTuneUp.

EDIT: Apos clear your inbox I tried sending you a msg but its full lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GOOD JOB EVERYBODY
Thank you for presenting us with this opportunity OSL and I am 100% looking forward to more contests in the future :) this was the funnest most competitive natured event Ive enjoyed in a long long time - really brought out that fire from within I haven't felt in a while.

I sincerely congratulate everyone, Apostolistic you're a real fighter man, and BJM....straight BEAST period.

Until the next one fellas. Thanks again OSL and EliteBodyTuneUp.

EDIT: Apos clear your inbox I tried sending you a msg but its full lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you for the kind words!

Don't let that flame burn out! FEED IT!!! I, as well as all of our ASF brothers, are behind you.

All Prizes have been sorted out, thank you all for detailing to me what all is happening. HeyMrWaters, Please send me over an Email at John@ElitebodyTuneup.com so I can start your collection process.

Thank you all for participating, It was fun and even greater to see such fierce competition, Hopefully with the next one I will be able to top this one? We shall see ;-) Proud of everyone who entered.

OSL

Congrats all! Greatest comp in ASF history!

OSL deserves full cred for organising this :thumb:

9amata5y.jpg

A few items are missing in the pic. The total gear I got was:
(3) arimedex packs
(2) nolvadex packs
(10) dbol packs
(3) npp
(2) hcg
(3) sustanon
(3) deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You about 5 years to late

This is old as a mug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great... a spam resurfaced the thread, Tricking me into thinking it was still going and so I replied. Now the Spam post was deleted I look like a shit head... just so I can explain myself... my bad yall.

Great... a spam resurfaced the thread, Tricking me into thinking it was still going and so I replied. Now the Spam post was deleted I look like a shit head... just so I can explain myself... my bad yall.
lolz, stick around, you'll have plenty more opportunities to embarrass yourself

Seriously tho....this was a good idea... speaking of old threads heck ... I just read that one where some mindy chic wanted u to call her and verbally abuse her... funny shit...I was searching for glycemic index...some how that came up in the similar thread section

Your good man, admin deleted the spam bot and all its posts

Seriously tho....this was a good idea... speaking of old threads heck ... I just read that one where some mindy chic wanted u to call her and verbally abuse her... funny shit...I was searching for glycemic index...some how that came up in the similar thread section
yea she was psycho, she was pming me and begging me to call her, and all I said to her was people are going to suspect shes LE the way she is being so pushy about it and then she tripped balls. luckily sheri was around to handle it. Charley was all about it tho, I dont think he gets much pussy after joining antifa

Back