Orbit Nutrition

Blackstone Labs- Growth

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Rep Points

Blackstone Labs- Growth

If enough people want me to, I'll keep a log for it.

I've have been looking for a good pre-bed, gh boosting product for a while and BSL just came out with Growth so I picked up a few bottles.

Started it last night and slept like a rock and woke up refreshed. That's all I can say for now

If anybody else has already picked up Growth, post up what you think.

Also, heavy, or any other BSL bros, can we have more info on Pikatropin?

I do not involve myself with the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids nor do I condone the use, possession, or sale of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such. I am unaware of the laws regarding steroids where you live. I would advise anyone to be aware of the laws regarding steroids where you live.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'd like to see you log this. And I'd also like to see some more info on it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Blackstone is making some big claims with this one:

"What does a dose of GROWTH do? The same thing as 10iuís per day of your favorite UGL Blue, Red, Yellow, Rip, Thank, or Elitropin."

Yes I'm very interested in a log on this product, sounds pretty cool.

Rep Points

I'm currently blasting 1g test e and 600mg deca per week.

As far as positive effects, if it keeps me lean/gets me leaner, I'd consider it a success.

As far as other known gh side effects, (i.e. tingly hands and feet, etc) idk if this type of product will provide that. Again, no idea really what "Pikatropin" is.

Somatotropin (human gh) is typically a 191 amino acid chain and Growth contains, as per the bottle's label, a 2.25g blend of 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) and 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino)pikatropin, along with velvet bean extract, urtica dioica, valerian root extract, piperine, melatonin, and D3.

From first look:
    1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is, what I believe to be, L-Dopa. (Known for its gh increases, and sleep aid).
    4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino)pikatropin looks to be something similar to a Russian compound called Picamilon which is GABA bonded to Niacin. (Known for gh increases and sleep aid, as well).

Let's see what happens

I do not involve myself with the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids nor do I condone the use, possession, or sale of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such. I am unaware of the laws regarding steroids where you live. I would advise anyone to be aware of the laws regarding steroids where you live.

Rep Points

Oops, well just read the info on Blackstone about Growth and they say
    "we totally skipped the L-Dopa part and discovered a brand new compound thatís closely related and is readily available for the body to use! Itís called 1-C and itís a game changer. 1-C, or 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), is closely related to L-Dopa. In the past, many supplements touted L-Dopa as the next big thing in the supplement industry, but it failed miserably. In a recent study it was found that 1-C (a natural L-Dopa derivative) increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally."

1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is L-Dopa... idk what they mean by "natural L-Dopa derivative"

and as per their site, 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino)pikatropin is GABA+Niacin.

MuscleFactoryLabs Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Log!

Rep Points

You have me intrigued brother. Just checked it out and at that price I might pick up a couple bottles. Let us know how this goes brother.

Rep Points

Looks like I'll be logging haha.

I'm just going to do it here (if a mod wants to change the title to Growth Log that's fine too)

I'll sporadically update this thread as I go. I plan on being on Growth for at least the next 6 months.. I already take GABA and melatonin so the price is worth it for just the extra valerian root and D3 if nothing else.

We'll see if I notice anything unique because I have taken L-Dopa products (BLR prolactrone, USP Powerfull, etc) and I already take GABA so we'll see if Pikatropin shows any different effects.

I'm taking the suggested 3 caps before bed, to be clear.

Rep Points

will deff follow! BSL has great products. good luck and keep us updated.

Rep Points

Looks interesting, would defiantly be something you'd have to run long term to see results with IMO. Might have to pick up some bottles and start running it! Will follow the log for sure.