• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do other steroids show up as testosterone on a blood test?

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just starting back on my cruise after summer blasting. However, I would like go stay on 200mg/wk of Masteron along with my 200mg/ of test cyp. I'll be getting blood work done in a few weeks too. Will the combo skew my blood test and show as real high test levels with the addition of the Masteron?

This leads me to wonder if other types of gear are interpreted as testosterone on a blood test...like deca, Tren, Dbol, etc. I know the chemical structures are different, but they are all derivatives of testosterone. Does anyone know?

Deca like many steroids will not raise T levels at all.

The problem is some UGL's may be putting testosterone in their vials and marking them other steroids. If that's the case with your source then you will have elevated T levels.

Hmmm, that's something to consider. So if my Masteron is Masteron, I'll be gtg. If not, then my ASF sponsor here has some 'essplainin' to do!

Thanks for the response, Heavyiron.

Back