• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

<<<< GYNO Surgically >>>

GrumpysEdge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I question this on another thread... So JD suggested to made a New thread about this subject.. Which was a great idea!

If you get Gyno Surgically... Can you still get Gyno?

I mean doesnt it defect the purpose to have surgically if you can still get it?

I question this on another thread... So JD suggested to made a New thread about this subject.. Which was a great idea!

If you get Gyno Surgically... Can you still get Gyno?

I mean doesnt it defect the purpose to have surgically if you can still get it?

I think if they remove the gland the chances are that you wont get it again. I wouldn't take my word for it though.

I also think that they could just remove the tissue and expect people not to do something that may cause it again. No idea.

I have heard people say if they take out the gland it won;t come back, but I'm just not 100% sure. I'd like to hear more about this as well.

Well, I think they just remove the affected glands and not all the issue. So if this is the case then it's possible to get gyno again in the remaining tissue, however it is much less likely. I'm just spitballing here with no real evidence. Just something I read about it a while ago.

Ive seen people get it again after surgery. Dr prescribed evista for a friend post gyno surgery. i use it to, although ive never had the surgery.

I had the surgery and had Doc tell me sometimes in some people it does come back, so it is a possibility it can happen. With that being said its good to get a good Doc that can revise if so for free.

Back