• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

naps and geneza pharmacueticals are legit

super red23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered gp d bol, gp clen for my girl, and gp clomid.
The order arrived sooner than expected. I had to sign for the package, which I didn't like, but what the hell, fuck it.
The products are legit. My girl says the clen makes her a little shaky sometimes, her body temperature is up. The clen is g2g.
The d bol is straight up legit, too. Instant sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, now just need to do some hard work to turn that into solid muscle mass.
Looked at geneza pharmcueticals Web site and was impressed with their image. They sure as hell aren't some under ground laboratory in some dudes basement. Check it out. Genezapharmacueticals.com
(Genezapharmaceuticals.eu is a scam site, btw.)

Havent tried the dbol but the clen defo works! 100mcg has me shaking like mad. Naps is g2g

Gp orals very good. injectables hit or miss. Some could b good and then some could b underdosed.

Signing is a little scary but oh well. Good post sounds like they can be trusted

GP is highly overrated and under dosed IMO. Been running Bold and Test E with little change for about 14 weeks. Vascularity about the same. Nbd. I'd try other brands they have to offer.

JusBFlexin

Gp orals very good. injectables hit or miss. Some could b good and then some could b underdosed.
n.gif

I prefer orals, but i know injectables probably would give better results. I just feel safer swallowing a pill and letting my digestive system do whatever i needs to do in the aspects of filtering as opposed to just injecting something that might possibly be... i dunno... off a bit? Seems like a catch-22 and a pointless argument I'm sure, but hey... it's just how i feel I guess.

Pills contain carbon atom 17. Toxic to the liver. With an injection, you avoid the liver toxins. Injections are a lot safer. Unless you don't know what you're doing. Then I'd suggest some research and watching tutorials.

JusBFlexin

IML Gear Cream!
I've used their with generic/geneza/and gen-shi with solid results geneza i ran sust and bold at 750 sust 600 eq for 15 weeks kicked off with 6 weeks of a-bombs at 100mg ed and it was a solid cycle. I'm not going to go bore you with the rest of the details, but ive had nothing but good experiences with them. They always come through, sometimes stuff gets backlogged and can take a little while, but they typically let you switch that product out for one they have in stock at your convenience, in my experience.. hope this helps

damn my first post here dont think im some shill they don't roll like that anyway I just typically stick to outlaw and ironmag, but wanted to get on another board

That's good that the GP clen has been good for your girl

I got GP clen and barely experience sides...which just means my adrenals are probably so screwed from being over stimmed all the time *sigh*

Their superdrol is legit.. 4 days @30mg and already feeling it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have been salivating over the pics on their page of Test Suspension. Suspensions is the shit with Mast and a little Tren A. Might have to drop an order.

Update on the geneza Sdrol. Its been about a month now taking 30mg pre workout everyday and all I can say is HOLY SHIT does this stuff make you strong. expl. lat pulldowns went from a max of 180lbs for 6reps to maxing out the entire stack @ 250lbs for 10 reps..... its obvious I am taking something now.lol I can barely get the bar down but, once I do I can bang them out. Bench from 185lbs x 8 reps > 225 lbs x 10 reps.. Fucking ridiculous.... I feel like I have the strength of 3 men..

Superdol = LEGIT as FUCK.

Update on the geneza Sdrol. Its been about a month now taking 30mg pre workout everyday and all I can say is HOLY SHIT does this stuff make you strong. expl. lat pulldowns went from a max of 180lbs for 6reps to maxing out the entire stack @ 250lbs for 10 reps..... its obvious I am taking something now.lol I can barely get the bar down but, once I do I can bang them out. Bench from 185lbs x 8 reps > 225 lbs x 10 reps.. Fucking ridiculous.... I feel like I have the strength of 3 men..

Superdol = LEGIT as FUCK.
n.gif

Niiiiice. Hey, what about bulk wise and cut, are you noticing a huge difference with that as well or just feeling the strength?

Was not impressed with their Var at all. Dosed it all the way up to 100mg/ED and got no results. Anyone else try them? I've heard from many their orals are great, but the Var was definitely a swing and miss for me.

Niiiiice. Hey, what about bulk wise and cut, are you noticing a huge difference with that as well or just feeling the strength?
It swole me up a little bit, helped me cut too but, the strength was the big difference. Gonna try it again as a kickstart next time instead if a finisher since i got a bunch of it.

I can say gtg on the cyp, I am trt patient and do a winter blast, I started 500mg a week and stopped 10 days before blood work I forgot, about took test came back 1850, endo wasn't happy but I was. I'm on there cyp, Anadrol and eq now.

My experience is that gp orals have been good.My last go was Gp tbol it was great.The oils on the other hand I would say as others stated hit and miss.

Get Shredded!
I've tried GP Proviron, Anastrozle, Exemestane, Nolvadex, Clomid and Test Prop all gave me the proper results.That test prop is a personal favorite so far. I have some GP test enanthate on the way,Test Cyp and primo in the stash along with test prop.
All the Anaboliclab testing Geneza and Dragon Pharma have been consistent

Last edited:
Back