• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DRUG TESTING and DETECTION Questions

So don't be an idiot and keep it to yourself and that won't order a specific aas test for ya, gotcha. Nolva,clomid,aromasin, would those pop up in your urine?

Interested in this question if anyone has any insight.

I always hear people say DOT doesnt test for aas but j was wondering if.there were any drivers who can confirm this

₩₩₩₩

I too would like to know if aromasin, clomid, nova etc pop on a typical military piss test.. and from what I've read test does not show up on piss tests but if they do a blood panel they can tell... is this accurate?

Here is another questions. Can a aas test tell what kind of test you are taking? I have a scrip for cyp but could they tell the difference if I took e, p or others?

Here is another questions. Can a aas test tell what kind of test you are taking? I have a scrip for cyp but could they tell the difference if I took e, p or others?
Nope. Can't distinguish the different esters if it's the same parent compound.

IML Gear Cream!
In the Uk we have started a website; www.anabolic-review.co.uk which displays proven steroid analysis to determine if the product is real, fake, overdosed or underdosed. We thought you guys would appreciate this information. Check us out!

when we are tested they swab our mouth.I'm guessing its only like a 5 panel drug test they only looking for rec drugs.

When in doubt, dilute. I learned this from a few buddies that did time and got tested inside. This only works for Urine tests. Drink about a gallon and half of water (more if possible) about 3 hours before the test (it could be longer, just keep it in the same day). If it’s a dipstick test, you’ll pass. If they send the urine to a lab, it’ll come back clean but you’re creatine levels will be very low which draws suspicion. Still, if you’re in a tight spot, it’s better than pissing dirty.
I was on what they call TASC in NY. Had to drop 1-2 times a week. Was on test cyp and EQ most of the time, and even without tricking my body into thinking it’s drowning I never pissed positive. But if I used Xanax for sleep or adderall for cardio / diet, I knocked back the h2o and I was good to go. They bitched a little about my creatine levels, but I told them I worked outside and consumed a ton of water to avoid heat stroke and that I supplemented with creatine so my levels dropped when I wasn’t on it. I just had to drop a few normal urines before they told the judge I was good.

Back