• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic steroids and multiple sclerosis (and ankylosing spondylitis)!

Jon jon

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello! one month ago I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (and three years ago ankylosing spondylitis). I need use Avonex interferon beta 1a, can i use deca and sustanon 250 with Avonex, it will be my first cycle. Now i use methylpredisalone (corticosteroids) and dyclafenakum. Sorry about my bad english!
Thanks!

Hey Jon , my best friend is diabetic , and his doc says no juice , just Clomid . So I don't know anything about MS , or your meds . I really would think about talking to your Doc , and getting the ok ? If he hooks you up with TRT , then I would cycle a bit . Sorry , I got nothing else man . Good luck .

Thanks!
My doctor does not know about anabolic steroids, he alone can tell it's not a good idea

Hello! one month ago I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (and three years ago ankylosing spondylitis). I need use Avonex interferon beta 1a, can i use deca and sustanon 250 with Avonex, it will be my first cycle. Now i use methylpredisalone (corticosteroids) and dyclafenakum. Sorry about my bad english!
Thanks!

Look up member "make it methylated" he with be a good resource

I use gilenya and anabolics I cruise most of the year 200 cypionate, I would not just use anabolics to treat your ms! You can supplement your doctor prescribed avonex (I hated that shit) with testosterone maybe a cruise dose and see how you feel if you never touched gear before

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey Makeitmethylated317 I'm also a RRMS sufferer. My weakness is definitely neuromuscular and spinal cord related. Have you seen any improvement of MS symptoms on AAS?

Do you experience any relapses when going on/off cycle? I've been considering trying test cypionate to see how my MS symptoms shake out -- I tried clomiphene and it bumped my natty test levels and I had an almost complete remission of MS symptoms. Makes me think testosterone has great effects on nerve conduction and neuromuscular communication.

I barely feel like I have ms with peptides and aas I never come off just blast n cruise I'm a true believer of aas and growth hormone for ms

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

IML Gear Cream!
Have you had any exacerbations while you're on gear? My neuro is trying to get me to switch to Tecfidera or a newer DMD. When was the last time you had a relapse/exacerbation?

Have you had any exacerbations while you're on gear? My neuro is trying to get me to switch to Tecfidera or a newer DMD. When was the last time you had a relapse/exacerbation?

Haven't had one since staying on gear I'm like 2-3 years attack free

I also take gilenya to halt progression and amantadine for fatigue

Haven't had one since staying on gear I'm like 2-3 years attack free

I also take gilenya to halt progression and amantadine for fatigue

That's great to hear you've had such success! Have you gone up from 200mg of test cyp per week? What's your age?

I tried an oral-only cycle of oxandrolone (January 2012) and had the worst exacerbation of my life during PCT.

How's the Gilenya working for you? Did you have to be monitored in a cardiac unit for the first 24 hours? I'm worried about the cardiac effects.

Amantadine didn't do much for my fatigue back in the day -- Focalin XR (the ADHD med) and Buspar (a dopamine agonist) seems to work pretty well for me.

I've read some interesting articles that show that supra-physiological levels of testosterone help spur oligodendrocyte proliferation from progenitor cells into mature oligodendrocytes.

I'm really eager to hear about your AAS use...I think there's a significant treatment potential being overlooked by the medical community.

Last edited:
That's great to hear you've had such success! Have you gone up from 200mg of test cyp per week? What's your age?

I tried an oral-only cycle of oxandrolone (January 2012) and had the worst exacerbation of my life during PCT.

How's the Gilenya working for you? Did you have to be monitored in a cardiac unit for the first 24 hours? I'm worried about the cardiac effects.

Amantadine didn't do much for my fatigue back in the day -- Focalin XR (the ADHD med) and Buspar (a dopamine agonist) seems to work pretty well for me.

I've read some interesting articles that show that supra-physiological levels of testosterone help spur oligodendrocyte proliferation from progenitor cells into mature oligodendrocytes.

I'm really eager to hear about your AAS use...I think there's a significant treatment potential being overlooked by the medical community.

When I cruise I use 200 mg cyp a week.

Gilenya seems to be working great.
I had to he monitored for 6 hrs at the hospital.

I blast and cruise

I use aas and peptides

Peptides have been helping a lot.

I thinks its the key for MS.

Back