• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Question on single shot of double test dose

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently on 500mg test e per week. I had a pretty nasty gyno flare up a couple weeks ago. I'm taking 2.5mg letro and 40mg nolva ed to keep it under control for now. It's seems to very very slightly improving but nips are still sore and I still have noticeable lumps

Anyway the whole point of this thread is I'm gonna be going on vacation for a week so I'm gonna miss an injection (currently doing 250mg twice per week)

So I was gonna just pin 500mg the morning I leave. I was worried this may spike my estro and cause the gyno to get out of control again. Anything to worry about? Should I maybe just up my nolva for the week?

Cool will do.

Idk about keeping the carbs down though....that's gonna be hard while on vacation since all my food will be from eating out lol

Back