• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for direction on my first cycle

LAallDayy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Boys,

So I think its time for me to step things up. A little about myself, I am 25 years old 6'0 and at 193-198 lbs at 12% BF. I have been training for nearly 5 years now, and I can say that I am quite satisfied with the muscle I have put on. All in all I have gained 30 - 40 lbs of muscle and have retained that given I can maintain a decent diet.

Despite all my efforts, I have always carried a little extra weight on my belly and chest. My Arms and Shoulders are pretty damn lean, but its extremely difficult for me to lose the weight on my stomach. Ive never had a 6-pack however I have had a 4-pack and it took me 16 weeks of EXTREME Dieting. If your curious my diet looked like the following during this period.

Breakfast : 2 whole grain toasts 6 white, 2 yolks
Pre-Lunch Snack: 45 G Protein Shake and 20 almonds
Lunch: Chicken Breast (Forman Grill) & some veggies
Post Lunch Snack: 45 G Protein Shake and an apple or almonds again
Dinner: Chicken Breast again and some veggies
Post Dinner: Tuna or a 45G Protein Shake

** I always eat a solid meal before I train and always have a shake after**

Despite all of this, it took me hell to get a 4-pack and I still was not happen. I have a great structure, and really want to chisel down.

Ultimately I am looking at you for some direction on this subject matter. I have become well acquainted with the different steroids, and the PCTs' like Nolvadex, HCG (To prevent testicular atrophy), and Clomid.

I know plenty of friends who juice, but I really want to take a scientific approach to know that I am not compromising my health in doing so. In my pursuit of perfection I am willing to perform Liver function & blood work tests as needed, but I really dont know how to cycle the steroids and PCT. Any help is appreciated.

My Specs

-195 Lbs 12 % BF
-6'0
-Middle Eastern (Suffering from some minor receding hairline)
-My family does carry a receding hairline, but not complete baldness

Concerns
Liver/Kidney Damage
Hair Loss
Long term side effect or health concerns
Gyno
Limp Dick
One concern is testicular atrophy, I have one testicle and therefore I dont want to be infertile.

Expected Results

6-7% BF and Muscle development if possible or at least retention.

My Research
Here is what I am thinking, 8 week cycle.

Test Prop - 500 mg per week (To prevent the limp dick)
Anavar- 50 mg daily. ( Is there liquid Anavar? )
* I was thinking to do Primo but I am open to suggestions - 500 mg a week

Thanks, let me know if there is any other info I can provide.

Cutting your bf in half while gaining muscle is no easy task. Since its your first cycle, the test 500/wk and anavar 75mg/day for the last 6 weeks is the way to go. Use an AI on cycle, but not too much. 12.5 mg aromasin every other day should be sufficient. I would scale back your expectations, and aim for 10% bf and a 10 lb lbm gain. Your concerns are valid, but using aromasin on cycle, and then clomid+aromasin for pct will reduce those possibilities. Personally, if I were you height and weight, I would run dbol and test, and eat VERY clean. You'll get your weight up much more, and you wont gain much if any bf if you do cardio+ diet.
You should get bigger first, then consider leaning out next cycle. The only way to really put some size on a guy of your height is to bulk first, then cut. Especially since you are an AAS novice.

Good luck dude!

I agree with GS except maybe just drop the anavar. It is expensive and doing test only you really get a feel for just what the test alone can do for you. You look like you have already done some research. Always get a second third and fourth opinion. I think you are on the right track. And if you plan on using that diet while on cycle you will lose a lot of weight but probably wont grow a lot. That isn't very many calories. I only weigh 220 225 and My calorie intake is more then double yours. And I am at about 8% to 10% bf. Good luck bro

Cutting your bf in half while gaining muscle is no easy task. Since its your first cycle, the test 500/wk and anavar 75mg/day for the last 6 weeks is the way to go. Use an AI on cycle, but not too much. 12.5 mg aromasin every other day should be sufficient. I would scale back your expectations, and aim for 10% bf and a 10 lb lbm gain. Your concerns are valid, but using aromasin on cycle, and then clomid+aromasin for pct will reduce those possibilities. Personally, if I were you height and weight, I would run dbol and test, and eat VERY clean. You'll get your weight up much more, and you wont gain much if any bf if you do cardio+ diet.
You should get bigger first, then consider leaning out next cycle. The only way to really put some size on a guy of your height is to bulk first, then cut. Especially since you are an AAS novice.

Good luck dude!

What is AI? Truthfully I am pretty satisfied with my size, and adding an extra 5-10 lbs would be great but I dont want to get any bigger. Also I looked at test prop dosage, I dont want to inject every other day. What ester will let me inject 1x a week or maybe 2x a week at the most?

I agree with GS except maybe just drop the anavar. It is expensive and doing test only you really get a feel for just what the test alone can do for you. You look like you have already done some research. Always get a second third and fourth opinion. I think you are on the right track. And if you plan on using that diet while on cycle you will lose a lot of weight but probably wont grow a lot. That isn't very many calories. I only weigh 220 225 and My calorie intake is more then double yours. And I am at about 8% to 10% bf. Good luck bro

Thanks. I agree that my diet is limited. That is what it took to cut after I bulked unfortunately. I am hoping that while I am running test+var+ possibly primo I wont have to worry about starving myself of carbs to lean out and losing size in doing so.

I can get a 12 week supply of var for a pretty decent price so Im not really concerned with the cost of running var.

My questions to you is can test drop my bf to 6-7%?

Thanks. I agree that my diet is limited. That is what it took to cut after I bulked unfortunately. I am hoping that while I am running test+var+ possibly primo I wont have to worry about starving myself of carbs to lean out and losing size in doing so.

I can get a 12 week supply of var for a pretty decent price so Im not really concerned with the cost of running var.

My questions to you is can test drop my bf to 6-7%?

No, it can't. AAS will help you for sure, but the main factor in getting that lean is diet and cardio.

I think this is worth a read: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Back