• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Coming off winstrol

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming off winstrol... I loved it (mlg) 100 mg for 7 weeks the joints started getting dry... So i wanna switch to masteron? between 10-12 b\f @ how many mg would a week would I need to run masteron at? Currently on tren E an test E... Or should I switch to anavar?

I would run the var along with the masteron and tren. I have always had great experience with that combination. About the best possible combo for cutting in my opinion.

If you have to pick one, I would run the masteron. If you can do both, even better. Make sure you have a good source, both mast and var are often faked.

If you have to pick one, I would run the masteron. If you can do both, even better. Make sure you have a good source, both mast and var are often faked.

for the price id go with MAST but if you can do both, what UUUUP!

Ya I have money and a good source (MlG) Once I get paid im gonna run masteron an anavar... Thinking about adding some anadrol for a 3 weeks pior to my to a weeding so I can add a little size... Im gotten flat an soft from the t3 which was a bad idea running.... Im tapering down now as we speak

Back