• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Only side effects

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only Side effects I ever experince from doing cylces is alot of back hair upper trap area crazy... An High Blood Pressure when On tren i Control that with hawthorne berrys... Never had a problem with ance some back acne yes here an there.... The reason why I dont experince alot of the side effects could it be due to running my cycles at a low dose?

You will get a lot more side effects from running higher dosages. Try running a high dose of tren and see what happens... it's not pretty or fun at all :p

A lot of the side effects you can't see, like the effects on your heart/blood vessels/lipids. Some side effects are more visible, like hairline or hair thickness changing over time.

You will get a lot more side effects from running higher dosages. Try running a high dose of tren and see what happens... it's not pretty or fun at all :p

A lot of the side effects you can't see, like the effects on your heart/blood vessels/lipids. Some side effects are more visible, like hairline or hair thickness changing over time.

Well ive ran about 3-4 cycles over last 2 years is when I got into the game off AAS... Running Tren right now good Stuff.... Cant wait to try it later on for bulking cutting on it right now... Doing a 2:1 ratio 250 of test E tren E 500 A week gains really took off on weeks 4-6 Ive lost a total of 11 lbs so far added t3 to the cycle which I feel was a mistake my muscles look flat you can you know your body an can just tell... ive Dropped 2% b\f Which is good My diet is the cleaned were I still eat pretty heavy the t3 has me craving food every minute... Im still having a hard to get that lower abs defined at 233 6'0 11% bf im starting to give up lol...

Also My heart feels fine Ill get blood work done soon.... Im pretty cardio active not by chose due to my lack of a car I ride my flet road bike everywhere... an my blood presure today was 126\75 which is good.... That was after my workout :0

Well ive ran about 3-4 cycles over last 2 years is when I got into the game off AAS... Running Tren right now good Stuff.... Cant wait to try it later on for bulking cutting on it right now... Doing a 2:1 ratio 250 of test E tren E 500 A week gains really took off on weeks 4-6 Ive lost a total of 11 lbs so far added t3 to the cycle which I feel was a mistake my muscles look flat you can you know your body an can just tell... ive Dropped 2% b\f Which is good My diet is the cleaned were I still eat pretty heavy the t3 has me craving food every minute... Im still having a hard to get that lower abs defined at 233 6'0 11% bf im starting to give up lol...

Just remember, 11% of 233lbs is much more than 11% of 180lbs. It's tougher for someone who's a bodybuilder than a 150lb kid for that reason. Keep up the dieting and throw in some ab work - they're muscles just like the others, and just because they're indirectly worked people often leave them out of routines. You'll get that shit in no time, brother.

Also, how'd you get 11% as a measurement? What method?

everyone is defferent and different shit gives me different sides. some stuff puffs up my face some gives me back pumps some gives me nothing and some gives me acne and some give me gyno everything is differnet and everything gets different sides. as for permanint sides i can say i have a little more chest and back hair and some gyno but other then that im normal.

What Rainier said. I can only add that sides (and severity) are often determined by genetic predispositions as well. If you have the genetic propensity to go bald, add AAS, and bam - there is your side. If high BP runs in your family, add AAS, and you'll likely have issues. Etc.

Back