• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prior To T3

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running Test E Tren E with winstrol 100 mg... I was leaning up strength was going up then added to t3 to help burn off fat... An it feels like it started t3 my muscles look flat im feeling soft around my midsection... Im only running .75 mcg 3 weeks into my t3... its luquid... Before I come off... Anyone else ever go through something similar to this??:jerkit:

Double check your dosing...if you are running it at .75mcgs it would have no real effect. You are most likely dosing it at 75mcgs.

Double check your dosing...if you are running it at .75mcgs it would have no real effect. You are most likely dosing it at 75mcgs.

Ya your 75 mcg... Which is making my muscles look flat my defintion is all gone lol not all gone but i can tell my shirts dont fill out the same...

Could be a lack of carbs...when I carb deplete or use dnp I feel deflated/flat. You can pickbup keto sticks and see if that is the issue.

I personally see no reason to use legit T3 over 50mcgs a day. Maybe lower the dose?

I would decrease the dose to 50 mcgs T3 daily.

Ya im gonna tamper down a little when I was running it at 50 mcg i wasnt exp many problems but at 100 mcg this past week ive felt differnt an my body isnt reacting good to it... Constantly hungry ridiculous how hungry i get on t3 plus tren an test

You're gonna be constantly hungry on T3...it increases protein,carb, and fat synthesis...you have to control your hunger and urges by getting in fiber and lots of water.

I felt the same way , crazy part is I only was taking 25mcg it was the first week ' I was told to take 50mcg but thank god I did t I felt like I lost some muscle in 4 days and and i was eating like a beast so i had to stop

T3 is notorious for making you look "flat". And as previously stated, I would drop it to 50mcgs, and if you are feeling brave, throw some clen in the mix. It has a really nice synergistic effect with T3. Also it will make the fat melt right off of you. But MAKE SURE to monitor your BP DAILY! Clen is a beta 2 antagonist so it is going to have a stimulant effect (raising your heart rate), top it off with some AAS and it could be a recipe for disaster... But clen / t3 topped with winny and some test will shred you up!

If ive tappered down to 50 mcg can I come safely come off safely now off t3? Due to BP issuses...

IML Gear Cream!
There is anecdotal evidence, that you can drop it at that dose and be fine. I personally still prefer a taper down...it isn't such a shock on the body. I would spend 2-3 days at 25mcgs then come off.

Never running t3 again lol.... Totally changed how my body looks in the 3 weeks ive been on flat soft etc....

I wasn't a huge fan of it myself. You really did over do it to be honest though, I don't think it would ahve been as drastic at 50mcgs. I just got some myself but plan to use it along side DNP, at replacement doses. DNP slows thyroid performance down after a couple of weeks and I was looking to run a lower dose of DNP for 3-4 weeks figured Id add some T3 to the mix to combat the horrid lethargy that hits me around the 10th day.

I liked my body compostion prior to the t3 i was vascular to bulky an leaner... t3 over the last 3 weeks i was flat always hungry more so an soft lethargic... Ive ran t3 before but along time ago.... Im just tappering down now then coming off in a few days...

Back