• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycles for Competitive swimming???

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am considering getting back into competitive swimming. I haven't run a full dose blast yet, just a TRT to high-TRT dose like 200 bumped up to 350/wk so far. How do people cycle PED's for competitive sports instead of bodybuilding? Lower doses?

If you have any experience or info please enlighten me

I should probably add, I'm a sprinter. My races last around 20 seconds to 2 minutes depending on event.

I should probably add, I'm a sprinter. My races last around 20 seconds to 2 minutes depending on event.

I used to swim competitively and I would have ran test E/C and EQ; then maybe throw in a moderate dose of winny 3-4 weeks before a major meet when you are tapering. My only concern with winny is it can hurt your joints if you go too high but that should be a manageable problem if you dial in the dose.

Ben Johnson seemed to do ok on winny.. :)

It's not the race I would worry about on winny it's the training. You may do 4-8k yards in a practice and race 100 yards in a race.

It's not the race I would worry about on winny it's the training. You may do 4-8k yards in a practice and race 100 yards in a race.

Too many joint issues to take a risk on winny I think. I have test-c and EQ so it looks like I am looking in the right direction. I also have a small amount of NPP and I'm curious if it would be of benefit or a detriment to my training/goals?

NPP is more of a mass builder so you're gonna put on weight, I doubt thats what you want on a sprint.

Ok so something like 200mg test c and 300mg EQ a week and go from there???

IML Gear Cream!
Would there be any testing in your competition? Because EQ will be visible for a very long time.

Would there be any testing in your competition? Because EQ will be visible for a very long time.

Well, it's too late now, lol. But no, there is no testing. I am guessing it will take me a year - 1.5 years to get my speed and conditioning back to a high level anyways, so this would give me a boost to start, but I won't be competing in anything high-level for probably 18 months. Hopefully it doesn't stay in the system longer than that like Deca can in case I do enter into tested competition by that time though... Crossed fingers

I just read the detection times post and it looks like the NPP I tried will be around for 12 months and the EQ for 5 or 6. So I have about 6 months I can use EQ to get the most benefit and have everything out of my system in around 12 months... Thanks for bringing this point up though so I didn't forget to plan for this

I would consider something that would be less weight gain and more strength oriented. Possibly halo with a low dose of test or mast. All things being equal in sports (skill, stamina, etc) the stronger athlete wins.

Test and EQ as the others have mentioned.

Back