• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need help with my first cycle

Tyson911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Age 32. height 5,6". Weight 170 at this point.

Recently I had back surgery and hoping this will help with my recovery. After surgery I weight at 144 lb. which has been my average for the last 10 years (145-155) lb. max even with weight gainers. I paid a visit to Vitamin World and got their top shelf weight gainer called "Anabolic" for about $60. Started making milkshakes as well as eating more especially protein and in four week I went from 144-172 lb. I kid you not. I had to cut back because I felt extremely obese, bloated and out of shape. At the same time looking into starting a cycle in hope of rebuilding my muscles and strength. After asking around for advice this is what I came up with.

Anadrol 10mg
Deca 300mg/ml
Boldenone 300mg/ml

I tried B-bal about ten years ago for a month but that's about it. Never injected because of 1 needle phobia and two when you get stuff from the internet from unknown sources who knows what the hell you are putting into your body. I mean I have read posts where people calming shooting up for weeks or even months before realizing it's bunk, that's some scary S#!T. Anyways I got some gear from a source who I can't find too many reviews on but the ones I do find seem to be pretty positive. Started taking 80mg of Anadrol a day and acne started breaking out on face, solders, back and chest so that was a good sign it think. But 80mg a day felt way too much and I cut down to 40 after a few days. A day after I tried Anadrol I tried the Deca and two days later the Boldenone. After the forth shot the needle phobia is slowly fading. The Deca shot hurt a little for about 3 days the Boldenone was pretty smooth.

This is my dosage:

Anadrol 40mg a day
Deca 300mg a week
Boldenone 300mg a week

I am definitely feeling more power and getting more out of my pumps. Got off the protein shakes for now, the bloating-es went away but still maintain the wait. Muscles seem to be growing. I guess it's still too early to tell if the Deca or Boldenone is working. From what I have read the Deca should start being noticeable after about 2 weeks which is any day now. As for Boldenone I guess I should have done more research on it. Apparently you don't see result for about 8-10 weeks but people claim the results that you do get from them are worth the wait so we'll see. I just hope it's legit because I don't want to wait 10 weeks to find out.

At this point my goal is to bulk up and build some massive muscles of course. At the same time I don't want to loose them after all the hard work right! The side effects are also constantly on my mind. I have researched some products like HCGenerate, Clomid and Nolva for My PCT. The problem is I'm not too familiar with PCT but I know this is very important so please help.

I have read many great things about HGGenerate. Some people prefer it during cycle some after and some both. I do have that on order. I am also considering Clomid and Nolva just to cover all the bases but I'm not sure if this is necessary.

After finding out how long the Boldenone take to start doing it's job I am considering running a 12 week cycle. If I do this with Boldenone, should I continue taking Deca and or Anadrol for 12 weeks. I guess with this combo I'm not sure exactly when to start on HCG, Clomid and Nolva. I do know that Boldenone stays in your system for up to a year.

So as you can see I could really use your guys help on this. I know this is a learning experience for me but it doesn't have to be a bad one right!

Thank you all for reading this long post and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is this your first cycle? It should include test, deca and boldenone (eq) are similar steroids so I dont know why you are using both. You could have run test, deca, and the abombs. Study on your pct! you need more info on it.

I agree with MH. Test, deca, & abomb if your goal is to bulk. You should study more about pct, cycle, and etc. Give us more info. Diet, weight lifting program. How long have you been lifting?

Last edited:
Ya, seriously , after back surgery that cycle has the possibility to fuck you up. Here's the problems. No test ? Strength gains could shred you back bad ? No PCT on hand ? Stop and go back to the drawing board. A injury ( old man ) cycle goes something like
- 250 test ew
- 600 EQ ew
- as much HGH as you can afford
- .05 Adex e3d
- a real pct
Just looking out for ya man - no attitude . Good luck. Read, read, and then read stickys.q

First I'd suggest you be real sure you're recovered from your back surgery. Second, gaining 30lbs from the weight gainer in 1 month us huge bro. I hate that stuff. Unless someone is burning a boat load of calories every day those suck because all people do is get fat. Glad you dropped it. Time for some lean protein sources bro.

Personally I think Test should absolutely be part of every cycle. Other compounds will shut you down so you'll need the Test. Deca will completely shut you down after your first dose.
Personally I think as a first cycle A-Bombs are kinda heavy. They're really hepatoxic and to be safe you may want to keep their use to 6-weeks.
Equipoise is a favorite of mine. Love that. Strength gains are great. They're slow but fantastic. You can/should run it for a longer run than typical. At least 12 weeks. I've had long runs (16 weeks) with it with no ill effects.
Deca is a progestin. Water retention, acne, endogenous hormone production shut down etc. May be a good idea to take caber with this one.
Personally I don't think of Deca and Eq as similar except that both don't aromatize easily (Eq hardly at all). Deca's water retention makes me think of using it for a bulking cycle and Eq I think of for cutting and vascularity.
HCG is a good idea throughout your cycle. I have no thoughts on HCGenerate. Never tried it.

You should consider running Test for a week or two after your last Deca pin. PCT should then start 2 weeks after your test last pin.

Just giving some data that you can consider into your cycle.

If its you first cycle dont make it overly complicated. Just run test solo, keep some aromasin on hand, and line up a solid pct. Also, if you post surgery why dont you give TB500 a try... been reading alot of promising things about that peptide as far as recovery.

Good advice with the test being the base. You can't go wrong with the basics. The Anadrol was the most powerful drug I ever used, and I haven't gone back to it. I got scary strong almost immediately, and lifted more than my connecting tissues were ready for, and blew put something in my back. My hand went numb for a month, and i lost strength in that side for a year. I learned from this experience to take it slow. Bring up the strength and connecting ligaments slowly and carefully.

Most of your questions are answered in a sticky in this same forum you're posting in: "First Cycle and PCT~2012" by HeavyIron.

That'll set you straight on PCT and maybe have you rethink the no-test approach. Definitely read the other stickies as well. It'll take hours but it's worthwhile.

diet diet diet-test test test. As previously advised. Youll do great. Watch the injuries and good luck bro

IML Gear Cream!
Bro these guys giving you good advice. IMO a guy whose never really ran a cycle should not jump in with anadrol. That's some strong stuff with some sides that mite be to much for you.
Besides that I wish you the best on your journey.

First off thank you all for your replies. You guys are all giving me pretty much the same advice. I really did try to avoid Test because I read that while you do gain muscle quickly you will loose most of it and end up with a lot of side effects like the saying easy come easy go. But after more research and reading the "Sticky" I realized how important it is to run Test with Deca. So I took the advice and ordered Test C with Clomid and Nolva for my PCT. I am currently two weeks into my cycle.

40mg Anadrol a day
300mg Deca a week
300mg Boldenone a week
and I started taking HCGenerate as prescribed.

It will be two more weeks before I get the Test. Does anyone see any issues with starting Test four weeks into the cycle? Again I am planing to run a 12 week cycle. I will be adding 500mg of Test a week and probably cut Anadrol off after week 6.

My PCT will be looking something like this.

Day 1 – Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days – Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days – Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

Two weeks after last injection.

If anyone has any better suggestions please let me know. After reading all of these replies I'm a little concerned about Deca shutting me down so I'm wondering if I should drop it until the Test comes in or if it's gona make any difference at this point. So far so good though no problems getting it up. I hope HCGenerate works as described. I have read many good things about it and will leave a link at the bottom if anyone is curious.

Just a quick update on my status. Started out at 144 lb. end of March. Went up to 170 by end of April on protein shakes. Cut off the shakes three weeks ago because they made me extremely obese and bloated. Started the cycle 2 weeks ago. Bloating-es has subsided. Eating like a horse and at 175 lb. Muscle growth is noticeable but nothing to write home about at this point.

Again thanks for all the great replies and any advice would be appreciated. I'll keep you guys posted.

Here is the link for HCGenerate if anyone is interested.
http://supplementreviews.com/need-to-build-muscle/hcgenerate

Back