• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test-e half life is... five days or less?

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got another batch of bloodwork back and noticed something odd about the test reading which seemed low. Previous reading was ten days prior at 2685. If the effective half life of the test-e is seven days (mainly limited by depot release), then the level after a week should've been .5 * 2685 = ~1340, and three days later maybe ~1000. Instead, it's 700.

This doesn't account for 25 mg/day of exemestane and 1,000 IU/wk HCG, both which should slow down that precipitous drop of test. Instead, the decay is surprisingly fast. The following formula:

HL = t/log(2)(N(0)/N(t))

... gives us the half life, which comes to 5.2 days. Without the exemestane and HCG I'd expect this number to be even lower.

Anyone else seen similar half lives for test-e? It could be that my metabolism has an accelerated test breakdown, or maybe the reference half lives are simply wrong. In any case it's not the 7 days that seemed legit before, and it's nothing close to the "10-14 days" that some steroid sites claim.

I'll no longer be doing E4D test-e pins... too jagged a blood level curve. E3D at least from now on.

On a side note, MaximPep's Exemestane and Agent Yes' Cabaser are clearly potent in these labs.

Attachments

• bloodclip13a.png
    bloodclip13a.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 20
  • bloodclip13b.png
    bloodclip13b.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 19
This is very interesting. I almost wonder if the half life is different in different bodies...

Thanks for letting us know who your ancillaries are from. Numbers look great on those.

It is, there are a lot of contributing factors, metabolism, genetics, quality of gear and the forgotten one Scar tissue.

Back