• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test question

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If test, is test, is test, why does longer acting esters like e and c give you more bloat than test p? I've never used test p but I am now in week 5 at 500mg test c and the bloat is on, especially on my face. It looks like I gained 5 lbs just in my head!

some may say that the ester has absolutely nothing to do with it and water retention is just caused by things such as an excess amount of estrogen
and or a high sodium intake. .. Now while they will indeed effect how much water you retain.. The ester does seem to play a factor in it.. Call it "broscience " or whatever. Anyone that has ran multiple cycles using single compounds of test alone .. Will notice that the shorter the ester, the less bloating occurs. My thoughts on it has has to do with the fluctuation of hormones with the longer estered test as opposed to the shorter.

Shorter estered Test is normally injected every day where as test Enanthate is injected anywhere from once a week, 2X's a week or possibly 3 X's a week. Shorter estered gear injected daily keeps your hormone concentration levels in your blood more stable.
I did a little research project years ago on the blood concentration stability of sustanon or lack there of.. To get the most from it with fewer sides, sustanon should be injected daily.

When your blood concentration levels fluctuate wildly, there tends to be more sides a BB'er has to contend with.. On that same note, excessive amounts of a given hormone weather it be injected daily or a few times a week will produce similar negative side effects. (lees with a daily injection schedule)

Thanks for the info bass. The bloat has subsided a little.

Back