• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Better alternative to lose weight?

Ish516

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

So I've been reading a far amount ECY and ECA Basically, I decided to go with ECY because, for the most part, I'm a newbie.

My question is, does anyone know a better suppl stack? Or can I add additional supplements?

My current bio is 5'7, 170 lbs, about 22% bf.

2 days on and one day off.
40 mins of weight training
20 mins of cardio

Now Im doing

3 days on and one off.
30 mins circuit training (mainly calisthenics)
20 mins HIIT cardio.

Diet is alot of cold cut sandwiches, lettuce chicken wraps, lettuces egg wraps, chicken or tuna salads

I think its in your diet, try cutting out some carbs. It looks like youre doing enough cardio already. Maybe too much mayo?

Layout your diet a little more detailed...
are you using dressings, cheese, skinless chicken....how old are you...

Go with the ECA, also clean up you diet. I have been on my ECA stack for 7 days and am down 3lbs (probably a mix of fat and water).

Listen to these guys. A log book with calories & macros helped me to get started when I was new to dieting. After a few weeks you should be able to drop the log book. ECA should be good enough if you get on the right diet and stick to it. I would stay away from t3, clen, phen until you have done a lot of studying on them and dieting.

You guys maybe right. For the most part my diet consist of a combo of the following

Breakfast:
Shake - protein, greek yogurt, frozen berries, kale
Egg Wrap - 2 sunnyside eggs, turkey bacon, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce

Lunch:
Cold cuts - turkey, pepperoni, "healthy choice" mayo, lettuce, whole wheat
Chicken wrap - skinless chicken, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce
Turkey wrap - ground turkey, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce

Dinner:
Chili - ground turkey, beans, onions and a side of green beans
Salad - Spinach, green and red peppers, low fat honey mustard (not alot), either 4 chicken nuggets cut into pieces or tuna

Snacks:
Rice cakes with organic peanut butter (sometimes jelly if its early)
Kiwi's

Drinks:
Trop 50 OJ
Water
1/5 "Pom" juice, 4/5 seltzer water

After writing this I'm probably gonna drop cold cuts out of my diet and keep bread to breakfast unless you guys think otherwise?

So you guys choose ECA over ECY? I thought Ephedrine drops circulation to libido, am I wrong? Can I do ECAY or is that overkill?

Oh, I'm 29 male.

You guys maybe right. For the most part my diet consist of a combo of the following

Breakfast:
Shake - protein, greek yogurt, frozen berries, kale
Egg Wrap - 2 sunnyside eggs, turkey bacon, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce

Lunch:
Cold cuts - turkey, pepperoni, "healthy choice" mayo, lettuce, whole wheat
Chicken wrap - skinless chicken, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce
Turkey wrap - ground turkey, green and red peppers, hot sauce, wrapped in lettuce

Dinner:
Chili - ground turkey, beans, onions and a side of green beans
Salad - Spinach, green and red peppers, low fat honey mustard (not alot), either 4 chicken nuggets cut into pieces or tuna

Snacks:
Rice cakes with organic peanut butter (sometimes jelly if its early)
Kiwi's

Drinks:
Trop 50 OJ
Water
1/5 "Pom" juice, 4/5 seltzer water

After writing this I'm probably gonna drop cold cuts out of my diet and keep bread to breakfast unless you guys think otherwise?

Cut out the processed meats and bread. Eat real vegetables, real fruit, avoid soft drinks or juices. Drink plenty of water, eat high quality proteins and high quality complex carbohydrates but keep them to a minimum. This should really help you lose some weight. Oh and don't forget the cardio!

IML Gear Cream!
This ^^^^^^. Trade that Subway sandwich for some real protien, and kill all simple sugar ( soda, juice, for water ). Then if ya need more, like Tommy said hoot some p-mine :cool:

Yea, the ECAY is overkill. And no, I still pound drunk college chicks on my ECA stack all the time. Your diet is what is messing ya up here.

You don't need any supplements/gear until you fix that diet. Listen to liftingiron and amarider for sound advice.

Thanks guys.

Def taking the advice and gonna get more fruits, veggies and oats to replace simple carbs and juices.

How do you guys feel about ground turkey? and low sodium "processed" beans? Even if its only a couple of meals out of the week.

Thanks guys.

Def taking the advice and gonna get more fruits, veggies and oats to replace simple carbs and juices.

How do you guys feel about ground turkey? and low sodium "processed" beans? Even if its only a couple of meals out of the week.
Believe it or not fruits can be simple carbs. Example- brown bananas, all juicy fruits. The turkey rocks, turkey dogs everyday here ?

Mahi mahi burger patties .....mmmmmmmmm......so good....from Costco.

120cals
20protein
100% delicious

Get Shredded!
Mahi mahi burger patties .....mmmmmmmmm......so good....from Costco.

120cals
20protein
100% delicious
Ya man - love a good Cod Fish, and try for every day if I can ? Chicken gets old fast.

Back