• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to run EQ. Question...

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you know if your RBC is getting too high, blood too thick on cycle? I wanted to try a blast with EQ at some point but I'm not clear on this issue. Are there telltale signs/symptoms?

RayJay, I'm a big fan of EQ bro, what's your dosing look like a week. I''ll agree with Nocode, Just keep your bloodwork up and you'll be able to adjust accordingly. Lets say you start out at 600 a week or whatever amount, I'd say wait a good 5-6 weeks before your first blood draw so your levels are stable. This was actually told to me by a bro bodybuilder friend of mine who I questioned about the same thing. He was doing over a gram a week in EQ and 900mg/week of deca(both of these will thicken your blood).

Roids - what was his test dose if you know? That's a hefty dose of deca lol

EQ is good at raising RBC and can be potentially dangerous if you go over 800mg + per week for over 15 weeks.

Just do regular blood work,(labcorp's female hormone pannel is $50 and comes with RBC test I believe) every month and take 200mg ~500mg of Aspirin e3d. This should be regulating blood thickness fairly good

get blood work...as liquidex said asprin...i do 81mg low dose every day....also nargirin....it is a chemical found in grapefruit...it has a drug like effect in the bodys production of RBCs...also you can donate blood a few times a year as well....and if you give double red its even better

RayJay, I'm a big fan of EQ bro, what's your dosing look like a week. I''ll agree with Nocode, Just keep your bloodwork up and you'll be able to adjust accordingly. Lets say you start out at 600 a week or whatever amount, I'd say wait a good 5-6 weeks before your first blood draw so your levels are stable. This was actually told to me by a bro bodybuilder friend of mine who I questioned about the same thing. He was doing over a gram a week in EQ and 900mg/week of deca(both of these will thicken your blood).

I was thinking just 400-600mg wk for about 14 weeks w/ Test C 250/wk. It seems like whenever I try to increase my Test I get both gyno and shedding issues that I'm having difficulty resolving without dropping my dose back down... so I figured I'd see how EQ would treat me. It seems like it could fit the bill

Roids - what was his test dose if you know? That's a hefty dose of deca lol

Fuck ya it is. But I've also had his girlfriend at the time call me two-three times a month thinking her boyfriend was dead on the couch from Insulin usage. He's always rocked 1.1-1.5g's/week.

I was thinking just 400-600mg wk for about 14 weeks w/ Test C 250/wk. It seems like whenever I try to increase my Test I get both gyno and shedding issues that I'm having difficulty resolving without dropping my dose back down... so I figured I'd see how EQ would treat me. It seems like it could fit the bill

EQ's a good one bro, It's mild but works well. I've always had a what I call a "real quality of Mass" with EQ. Not too much, but not too little. About your gyno issues, we all run into that sooner or later. For me I know it's when I go above 600 week with a 19nor. Just make sure your getting a good ancillary. For me adex at .5-1.0mg/day or 12.5 Aromasin/day does the trick.

Back