• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Early Research for Tren A and Prop Cycle, dose freq question for the bros

MwiLL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys..

planning a cycle for mid July.

What is the opinion on dosing a Tren A/ Test P cycle? Can I get away with EOD? Was thinking 100/100 EOD doses to start off. Am I better off 50/50 ED??? Will be a recomp cycle.
Am I dosing too low for my experience? No tren before.
Proposed 10 weeks

Thoughts?

Here are my previous cycles:

always on TRT dose Test E- 150-200/week

cycles:
Test 500 week 1-16
winny 50mg/day 11-16
----------------------
Test 750 1-20
EQ 600 weeks 1-18
Winny 50mg/day Weeks 12-17

------------------------------
Few years ago PH/DS experience:
Epi/Superdrol/PPlex etc...

IMO tren a should be dosed ed but that is my opinion and its because that is what works best for me...others get away running it eod.....either way your dosing protocoll is fine either 50mg ed...or 100mg eod.....less is more with tren remember that....and one other thing IMO i wouldnt run tren for 10 weeks....others do and will use it that long or longer but i think its unnessesary.....for me 6 weeks is max....i like to start off with a highdose test cycle and when it begins to slow down drop the test down and throw in that tren and you will continue to grow like no other

What is the opinion on dosing a Tren A/ Test P cycle? Can I get away with EOD? Was thinking 100/100 EOD doses to start off. Am I better off 50/50 ED??? Will be a recomp cycle.
Am I dosing too low for my experience? No tren before.
Proposed 10 weeks
Most people experience some sides with tren-a. How bad depends on the person. If you tolerate tren-a well then you can get away with EOD. But if you are experiencing some sides then ED injects can possibly reduce them since your blood levels with be more constant. I would keep the test-p where you have it, but I suggest starting the tren at 37.5mg ED or 75mg EOD. Tren is some powerful stuff and you should start it low. Trust me, for your first time 75mg EOD is plenty. If you find you are tolerating it well after a week or two, then by all means bump it up to 50mg ED.

What baba said. 10 weeks is too long especially for a first tren-ace run. The longest I've ever run it is 8 weeks, and I'm fairly experienced.

Back